Knicks waive Kelenna Azubuike

Knicks just cleared a roster spot for Jeffries and someone else with their moves, I wonder who it could be...http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif

Would be nice to see Troy Murphy in orange and blue, along with Jeffries. I think PG is on lock with Chauncey, Tony Toni Toney, and Carter.

I'm not tremendously familiar with Leon Powe, especially post-injury, but iirc he'd be suited for an uptempo offense.

Would be nice to see Troy Murphy in orange and blue, along with Jeffries. I think PG is on lock with Chauncey, Tony Toni Toney, and Carter.

I'm not tremendously familiar with Leon Powe, especially post-injury, but iirc he'd be suited for an uptempo offense.

Idk if Powe would be suited, but Murphy most certainly would not if Powe wouldn't be. Murphy has looked old and past his prime this season, he really doesn't look like he can run in that offense.

Idk if Powe would be suited, but Murphy most certainly would not if Powe wouldn't be. Murphy has looked old and past his prime this season, he really doesn't look like he can run in that offense.

Murphy would be a 3 point lurker/shooter and rebounder, I wouldn't be too interested in him flying up and down the court... Just as long as he can get there. I don't think Powe has a shot, so he'd need to be able to get out on the break. Again, not too familiar with him, so I'm not sure how he is defensively or rebounding.

Murphy would be a 3 point lurker/shooter and rebounder, I wouldn't be too interested in him flying up and down the court... Just as long as he can get there. I don't think Powe has a shot, so he'd need to be able to get out on the break. Again, not too familiar with him, so I'm not sure how he is defensively or rebounding.

I haven't seen him since the injury so I have no clue. I did see Murphy in the Mavs vs. Nets game and he looked terrible, it could be just be Avery's god awful coaching though.

I haven't seen him since the injury so I have no clue. I did see Murphy in the Mavs vs. Nets game and he looked terrible, it could be just be Avery's god awful coaching though.

Yeah, he's looked bad this year. I think he was just pissed from the get go, no drive/desire/effort.

Yeah, he's looked bad this year. I think he was just pissed from the get go, no drive/desire/effort.

He was mad they started Mr.Kardashian and Favors over him, I don't blame him.

You might have to give MJ a call....

I'll talk to him. I'm still trying to get the Space Jam Jordans from him http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/angry.gif