Charlie Sheen Interview From Good Morning America

You don't necessarily have to come out and say "do drugs" if you want to encourage someone. In his interviews, he's saying it's a great thing to do what he's doing, that we're all boring. Drugs are awesome? How many pre-teens should be hearing the stuff he's saying?

He runs through numerous interviews, and suddenly, people are praising this scum. Some want to be like him, and half of them are 20 year olds that think it's cool. Kids that are 7-8 years younger will be even more manipulated, especially those that are having trouble socializing and having friends/relationships with others.

There's absolutely nothing good about what Charlie Sheen has said. He has thrown people under the bus, basically took a jab at everyone that is not a drug addict or a male whore in the country, flipped off those who actually write this man his paychecks (he's very replaceable), and above everything else, he is something that no decent human being should want their kids or family members becoming.

No matter what anyone says, there is not a single person on this site, or anyone that I know in the right state of mind, that can say they would encourage family and children to follow suit. No one. Why? Because Sheen is in the wrong, and that's all that matters in my half of this debate.

Yeah if you want to be serious in a debate about this, you're right on point. I mean, I was kind of being sarcastic with the whole thing. I find him pretty hilarious because he's a TV figure to me. I don't follow him as a role model, so what he's doing I find to be hilarious.

The only part I'd disagree with is that he's very replaceable. He's definitely not on Two and a half men. That show would not be the same if Charlie and his role and character were not in the show.

You don't necessarily have to come out and say "do drugs" if you want to encourage someone. In his interviews, he's saying it's a great thing to do what he's doing, that we're all boring. Drugs are awesome? How many pre-teens should be hearing the stuff he's saying?

Why should pre-teens not be hearing the stuff he is saying? Just because he isn't completely shooting down drugs and sex than he should quieted? That is like saying kids shouldn't learn about how good sex feels because they will all go crazy and become pregnant at the age of 12.

No matter what anyone says, there is not a single person on this site, or anyone that I know in the right state of mind, that can say they would encourage family and children to follow suit. No one. Why? Because Sheen is in the wrong, and that's all that matters in my half of this debate.

This is easily your strongest point in this debate but I disagree with the idea that Sheen is in the wrong. About half of America has tried drugs atleast once in their lives and most of them didn't become addicts. It is fine to hate the fact that he is applauding his previous drug use but I don't see how he is wrong for simply stating how he feels.

character: VAGINA

*LAUGH TRACK*

BAHAHAHAHAHA ITS SO FUNNY HE SAID A WORD THAT MEANS FEMALE GENITALIA I'VE NEVER HEARD SOMETHING SO FUNNY IN MY LIFE :rofl:

Not at all how the show goes. Haters gonna hate I suppose though

I agree with LKR, Two & and a Half Men is garbage and from what I've seen I don't think it was ever all that funny. The quotes and interviews with Charlie Sheen these past few weeks have been pretty funny though but honestly two or so months ago, I didn't give a [expletive] about him or his show.

Ya I agree, I think he's lost and he's looked like a huge slob in the process. These quotes are funny for sure but it's not like he gets off the hook because he's living life like a "badass" .....

That show was banking and now everyone loses out that's involved with it because Charlie wants to live a "badass" life doesn't seem cool to me.

Nailed it. I know its funny now but honestly 5 or 10 years down the road, are we really going to remember this guy as anything more than a pothead?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...