Lebron is "Refocused"

The Regime

Time for it to start tonight with the Magic. He was ridiculous against them last game and it's necessary for us to beat a good team tonight. I expect a monster game from him tonight.

absolutely pathetic that this is in the news and people are upset about this - get the [expletive] outta here sensitive ass media, (some dude in the sun sentiniel went off on him)

this fool doesnt know shit about politics or war im certain, and used it as a simple metaphor as MANY people do in daily conversations

"war" "warrior" "soldier" these are terms always thrown around...

Edited by Clutch

Last time he was refocused the Cavs won by 25+ at the Boston Garden...but then he followed up with three straight losses, a playoff elimination, and the biggest home blowout ever....so he probably won't exactly keep himself refocused every game after this declaration.

Wait, people are actually making a big deal out of THIS?

Yup..all over ESPN

I don't think him saying WAR and SOLDIER means he is comparing his situation to all the soliders at war right now. The media is really stupid for thinking that. Don't even tell me that you have never heard an athlete call their teammates soldiers.

I agree that it should not be blown out of proportion but I loved when Chris Broussard reported right after the ASB that "You'll see a MUCH MORE FOCUSED LeBron the second half of the season..." Lol, Ok, looks like the same LBJ I've seen for 7 years...