Source: West Called Out Paul in Front of Locker Room Earlier this Week

I just spoke with a friend of mine who has close connections to the team and he said that right after tonight’s loss David West blew up on Chris Paul inside the locker room in front of the entire team and coaching staff. From what I was told and it really shouldn’t be a big surprise is that West and the rest of the team is getting tired of Paul’s lack of effort (particular his lack of scoring and aggressiveness) and tonight was apparently the final straw. I only got to speak to my friend for a few minutes, but he said that West was furious and was yelling at Paul about his attitude and lack of effort. He also said that the coaching staff asked everyone to leave after a couple of minutes and are trying to keep everything quiet. I will update more once I talk to him again.

It's up to you to determine the credibility of this. Multiple message boards have quoted this off HornetsReport. The team must have done a really good job of keeping things quiet if this is true.

Another reason this guy is an over-rated player, and I'm not talking about David West.

It's funny how so many of you have finally jumped on the D-Will bandwagon after years of being on CP3's jock. :lol: .

CP3 >>> DWill

Your NBA Knowledge <<<< Swish's

stay in off-topic brah

• Like 1

Lol, he's the only reason that team is any good. Not to mention he's doing all this at nowhere near 100% after that surgery. David West should be thanking CP3 for being the reason he was an All Star a few years back.