Spo: "There's a couple guys crying in the locker room"

The Regime

@ByTimReynolds: Spoelstra: "There's a couple guys crying in the locker room right now. It is not a matter of want."

@WallaceHeatNBA LeBron: "Like I told my team, I'm not going to continue to fail them late in games."

http://i52.tinypic.com/1rbzgp.jpg

I am trying to decide what is more pathetic. That he is telling people, or that these grown ass men are pathetic enough to cry after a regular season game. [expletive]ing ridiculous, and I'm not even a Heat fan... shit's just ridiculous.

Edited by Check my Stats

Really Spo? Really? I doubt this is the first time this happens in the NBA but shit like that needs to stay in the locker room. He's such a dipshit.

Lmao agreed why would anyone tweet about this? Especially the head coach...complete dumbass.

Edit: that pick is priceless though.:lol:

Edited by ChosenOne

Bosh's pussiness is infectious. the whole team is catching it.

But seriously if I was the Heat I wouldn't cry over a regular season game unless I was Lebron, he should be crying a river after missing yet another clutch basket. My confidence would be at an all time low if I was Lebron. Seriously.

Edited by Confidence

I don't even care about them crying. I know this team wants to win more than anything and this stuff must be tough for them to go through. Mike Miller should be crying after the shit show he put on today.

Lebron's a choker. Glad he signed with Miami, he's been exposed. I don't see anybody calling him the best player in the game anymore, you can't be if your a little [expletive] like him.

The entire Miami team is basically made of pussies (except maybe Wade). Can't wait for Boston/Orlando or whoever else shit on them in the playoffs.

Lebron's a choker. Glad he signed with Miami, he's been exposed. I don't see anybody calling him the best player in the game anymore, you can't be if your a little [expletive] like him.

The entire Miami team is basically made of pussies (except maybe Wade). Can't wait for Boston/Orlando or whoever else shit on them in the playoffs.

Way to add some real insight on what's going on.

Edited by Charlie Sheen

Hey, hopefully it pisses them off enough to win a [expletive]ing game. If we lose to the Blazers then someone needs to step up and slap everyone in the face and tell them to man up. The reason they are crying is because dip shit fans of other teams love to see them lose. When we were winning all I saw was..."Lebron and Wade are gross", "Lebron is leading the MVP race", "The Heat are a great defensive team"..now that we are losing all I see is.."Lebrick!", the stupid karma quote, and how much we suck against clutch teams. Take all these shit talkers, use them as inspiration, and go out and split the other team's ass in half and don't even give them a chance to come back. Wade needs to take the damn ball and drive it in, cross over, do something. Lebron needs to truck people and dunk...enough with the Magic Johnson garbage, take the ball and jam it. Our bench needs to get off the scrub medication and do something other than stand there and watch people and hope you get an open shot.

Spo needs to stop being a softy. Tell them what they dont want to hear. People want to see you fail...if you want to avoid it, just go out there and run teams to the ground. We do it to the average teams, just need to do it to the good teams. Winning will get you nowhere because other fans just overlook it. Just go out and dominate the other team, and do it when it matters most. Stop paying attention to the media, delete your damn twitters, and play some basketball.

We have Dwyane Wade, and Lebron James on the same team. They are both playing like idiots. They are both capable of taking on a team 1 v 5...but instead they try to play with each other and accomplish absolutely nothing. Wade can get to the rim when he wants, and Lebron can do it too. They are both missing that killer instinct they have, especially Wade. I don't care how good the Celtics, Spurs, Lakers, or Bulls defense is..these guys can break it on command if they want. There is no reason why Lebron can lead a team like the Cavs to big wins, and how Wade led our scrub teams the last few years, and now they can't do anything.

I tried, I really did. But there's just been too many things lately that have me going nuts.

But you can't really blame everything on him... LeBron and Wade has been making some mental errors, and Bosh is still trying to find his comfort zone in this offense. Not to mention the bench has been terrible.

You really haven't given Spo a fair shot. As soon as this teams hits adversity, you jump on the "fire Spo bandwagon". You of all people know Riley won't make a decision to fire him right now, he is fully invested in making Spo the longterm coach.

If anything, you gotta blame the big three for not getting it done down the stretch.

If anything, you gotta blame the big three for not getting it done down the stretch.

I'd blame the reserves more than I would the Heatles. Miami's bench scored a total of six points today. that's just totally unacceptable imo.

Miller: 0-5

Big Z: 1-5

Bibby: 3 TO's

they need Haslem back with the quickness. this team has no depth, though, and that's what makes them a non-contender imo.

I'd blame the reserves more than I would the Heatles. Miami's bench scored a total of six points today. that's just totally unacceptable imo.

Miller: 0-5

Big Z: 1-5

Bibby: 3 TO's

they need Haslem back with the quickness. this team has no depth, though, and that's what makes them a non-contender imo.

But do you really expect the bench to make that much of a difference in a game like this? We knew at the beginning of the season that this bench wasn't going to get it done and that the big three would have to carry the load. There are stretches in the game where the big three falls in love with that jumper, which results in no flow offensively, and there are times where their only option is putting their head down and driving to the hoop, which is immediately followed up with one of them throwing their hands up looking for a foul..

They need to be smarter with the ball, Bosh needs to stay aggressive the way he did in the first half, and they need to stop worrying about giving eachother the proper amount of touches. If someone has it going on offense, keep feeding him the rock.