Lakers and Bulls in the Finals?

Real Deal

• Owner

I'm sure only a few will want to see that, but look at this...

Phil's last season, beating the team he started with

Phil's first title came in 1991, and it was against the Lakers...20th anniversary of that Finals match-up

Kobe ties Jordan with his 6th ring

Split season series in 1991 and 2011 (Lakers win at home, lose on the road)

What are the chances? :o

haha Ive been thinking about this too. I would love to have this match up, It would be very exciting and I'm sure stern would love the ratings. But I'm sorry, I have to disagree with you on the splitting series part :glasses: I say Phil Jackson ends his career in chicago, in either game 6/7, with a loss. MJ won his first ring against the lakers, which marked the end of an old era and the start a new. Rose will be given the same opportunity, facing and older/more experienced lakers team, and to be able to start a new era in the new decade.

I honestly believe my rose will share his own type of dynasty. I think the whole superstar teaming up thing will prove as a failure over team play, boston is aging, and orlando depends on if they can bring in other talent, which will be difficult by their cap situation.

I'm sure only a few will want to see that, but look at this...

Phil's last season, beating the team he started with

Phil's first title came in 1991, and it was against the Lakers...20th anniversary of that Finals match-up

Kobe ties Jordan with his 6th ring

Split season series in 1991 and 2011 (Lakers win at home, lose on the road)

What are the chances? :o

nah that sounds like a very exciting matchup, i think people would love to see it (if their own teams are out of contention)

Edited by Clutch

No thanks. LA vs Boston 3.0. Rubber match. If not that give me Miami, if not that then I don't really give a [expletive]. Chicago is not winning a championship, not yet anyways.

eww u would want to see boston for a third time? why not someone new n fresh, like d rose? And yes, chicago is winning a championship buddy ol pal, sorry for the rain of news.

You guys have to remember the Heat have been going into a really tough schedule this past week so that's part of the reason why losing to the Bulls.. especially when you loose by 1. I don't see the Bulls getting to the finals just yet... maybe one year or two you'll see them compete against the Thunder in the finals