Anyone else think Cena could be a good heel?

Dash

The past two weeks, the crowds have been dominated by Rock fans and when Cena came out for his promos about the Rock they let him have it. I have to admit dude was pretty brutal with some of his attacks on Rock and his fans grew more vicious and angry through the promo, definitely showed some flashes of a potential as a heel. Loved this side from Cena, he makes such a better heel than face. Anyone else think the same?

Everyone loved the Doctor of Thuganomics gimmick he played after he first debuted in WWE. Thats John Cena everyone loves. I don't see WWE doing so because he makes so much money on merchandise and they don't want to ruin that. Cena seriously need to go heel though

Everyone loved the Doctor of Thuganomics gimmick he played after he first debuted in WWE. Thats John Cena everyone loves. I don't see WWE doing so because he makes so much money on merchandise and they don't want to ruin that. Cena seriously need to go heel though

If they don't shift from PG they are going to completely lose their 20 audience, Rock HHH and taker won't be around forever.

Edited by fish7718

in his early years, i actually like him because when he was a heel, WWE gave him a lot of freedom and space to be creative in his promos. now that he's the face of WWE, he's been sort of limited since he has to please the crowd and all that stuff.

I've never liked Cena at all, even when he was a heel when he first entered the WWE. I'd probably start watching more of wrestling if Cena just went away. I don't like him at all, he's got very stale moves. He's just not entertaining at all. I can't bring myself to watch his matches, it's just painful for me. And I don't like him on the mic either. To me, he was trying to be like the Rock to much when cutting promos whether it be in the ring or backstage. I can't take him seriously at all and he never makes me laugh.

This pretty much.

They're so scared of losing merch...even though heels have sold their fair share of merch before.