Friday

Lkr

What am I doing? Getting down...gotta get down on Friday :glasses:

best song ever to wake up to

I got back from camp today, I was considering pissing everyone in my cabin off by setting it as my alarm at 6am :lol:

• Like 1

I got back from camp today, I was considering pissing everyone in my cabin off by setting it as my alarm at 6am :lol:

You'd be doing them a favor, it is crucial to remind others that is Friday and it necessary to get down on Friday...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
It's a black Friday, indeed, for fans of Rebecca Black's Friday. (Say that three times, fast).

Her (in)famous video of the single Friday has been removed from YouTube as a result of legal wrangling over rights to the song. In a classic case of girl-meets-record-label, girl-becomes-unexpected-star and girl-fights-with-record-label, Black and her team are battling Ark Music Factory over the rights to the song, which became a YouTube sensation when it amassed 160 million views. Ark began charging $2.99 per view of the clip, prompting Black and her lawyer to issue a takedown notice to YouTube and get litigious.

Black's parents originally paid Ark $4,000 to produce the song and video for their 13-year-old daughter.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2011/06/youtube-removes-rebecca-blacks-friday-video/1

:lol:

they were charging to watch the youtube video? :rofl:

yea, at uni we normally watch it every friday and have it pumping in class but yesterday we couldn't :( and we couldnt find it anywhere on the net.

but im sure there are dumb asses who will pay to listen to it :lol:

yea, at uni we normally watch it every friday and have it pumping in class but yesterday we couldn't :( and we couldnt find it anywhere on the net.

but im sure there are dumb asses who will pay to listen to it :lol:

I would.. I'm considering buying it on iTunes because it's a catchy song

*insert torrent it joke here*