Friday

Lkr

Wow this prom night song, was made from the same old as the friday song lol, how [expletive]ing awful its like the same exact song only about the prom instead of friday. They both even have a shitty rapper. In-[expletive]ing-credible.

"His....eyes....look....great...because....they....are....brown" WTF?>!

I think he is mad that your music makes his ears bleed and makes him contemplate putting his head in a meat grinder.

How come it's acceptable to make posts like that against metal, but when I state Lil' Wayne's songs have no meaning I get the whole forum calling me and "Idiot" and a "Hater"?

How come it's acceptable to make posts like that against metal, but when I state Lil' Wayne's songs have no meaning I get the whole forum calling me and "Idiot" and a "Hater"?

Lil' Wayne is absolute trash

• Like 3

Haven't you heard? Its the generation where the least-talented people get the best reputation.

I have played this at least 5 times daily since it came out, and find myself humming and singing it all day. Rebecca Black wins. She was #17 the other day on iTunes downloads, sitting at #33 today. She's assuredly made a ton of money off of this song.

I have played this at least 5 times daily since it came out, and find myself humming and singing it all day. Rebecca Black wins. She was #17 the other day on iTunes downloads, sitting at #33 today. She's assuredly made a ton of money off of this song.

My theme song on Friday, wake up to it :lol:

• 2 weeks later...