Manny/Ortiz tested positive in 03

Guest N4S

Manny Ramirez and David Ortiz tested positive for performance-enhancing drugs in 2003, lawyers with knowledge of the results told The New York Times.

The two were key members of the Boston Red Sox World Series teams in 2004 and 2007.

link

http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/wp-content/img200809/red_sox_logo111.gif

Wow. I'm not really shocked but thats what the Red Sox fans get for poking fun at the "dirty Yankees". We weren't the only ones. This completely taints there 2004 championship in my eyes.

I don't know many Boston Red Sox fans that go around calling the New York Yankees dirty, but if you're talking about A-Rod, that's obvious.

They can throw the Boston Red Sox players under the bus right now, but there is a list that came out a few weeks ago with 100 players on it, and there are quite a few New York Yankees on there as well.

Not to mention that I actually believe the story about Mickey Mantle using steroids, and I really hope that is true, so people can lay off this era, and so New York Yankee fan can shut up.

Honestly, I'm not surprised one bit, and it just reaffirms my belief all along, but I would like them to release more names soon.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

Just like the Pats titles.

Pathetic that teams need these edges to win.

Even though it made no difference and almost every coach would tell you that, considering signals change every game.

You're just made your Eagles got their asses handed to them, and Donavan McNabb can't win the big game.

Not to mention that they wont 18 games in a row without any "secret tapes". :lol: .

Ummm. Asses handed to them?

Some people say that was one of the greatest SB games in history.

But if you take a 3 point win getting your [expletive] handed to you thats fine.

Edited by N4S

you mean 04

i wonder if the mlb should use ortiz's advice and make a one year suspension for steroid use .. ^_^

Lmao good one!!

But seriously folks how do we know this is true, all it says is that the NY Times reported they tested positive. Im not saying I dont believe it but I would like to see the actual list and proof of what they tested positive for, are Manny and Ortiz going to deny this allegation?

To me Boston is such a likable city and has such likable teams.

But ignorance and cockiness from you should make true Boston fans embarrassed. This is the God's honest truth.

The arrogance of New England sports fans is incredible.

You guys had 8 guys IIRC on that list.

Also, since when is a 3 loss getting your asses handled? Sorry that the rest of the NFL wasn't spying on other teams like you guys were.

The arrogance of New England sports fans is incredible.

You guys had 8 guys IIRC on that list.

Also, since when is a 3 loss getting your asses handled? Sorry that the rest of the NFL wasn't spying on other teams like you guys were.

I could go on and on about the 49er's, Steelers(worst of them all), Chiefs, and other teams that have "cheated" as well.

If it was a huge deal, they would have lost more than just a 1st rounder, and you're just a bitter New York Yankee fa.