Chris Bosh on Kobe Bryant shooting "Shut the lights off"

magicbalala245

if you think that any of us have the dedication or heart to shoot on the Staples Center court for 90 minutes, you would be totally mistaken.

-FIXED.

Funny, because Dwyane was routinely at the Triple A at night during the Finals shooting. Its cool though, keep posting meaningless shit about the Heat.

Edited by Charlie Sheen

Funny, because Dwyane was routinely at the Triple A at night during the Finals shooting. Its cool though, keep posting meaningless shit about the Heat.

Meh. I should have excluded Wade from that statement because I actually like him but that would be to much work so [expletive] it.

Shocker, you come into a thread and don't say anything having to do with the topic. Way to contribute!

Shocker, you come into a thread and say that someone posts meaningless shit about the Heat because they're obsessed!

Want me to contribute? You're a clown if you think Pat Riley has enough fortitude to tell Kobe Bryant he can't shoot on his court after the game. Chris Bosh needs to shut his 3rd fiddle mouth, he isn't good enough to speak on Kobe Bryant. This shouldn't be news, because Chris should be quiet.

:waits to be told his post is meaningless and that he's obsessed:

Chris Bosh needs to shut his 3rd fiddle mouth, he isn't good enough to speak on Kobe Bryant. This shouldn't be news, because Chris should be quiet.

Chris Bosh isn't good enough to "speak on Kobe Bryant" but some random dude on a message board is good enough to say that Bosh needs to be quiet? :huh:

• Like 4

Chris Bosh isn't good enough to "speak on Kobe Bryant" but some random dude on a message board is good enough to say that Bosh needs to be quiet? :huh:

lol... I'm fairly sure you know the difference between Chris Bosh talking to a national media outlet about Kobe and shutting the lights off and me telling some message board buddies that Bosh shouldn't be doing that... right?

• Like 2

lol... I'm fairly sure you know the difference between Chris Bosh talking to a national media outlet about Kobe and shutting the lights off and me telling some message board buddies that Bosh shouldn't be doing that... right?

No I don't. What is the difference?

(I was joking with that post. I just hate when people use the whole "he isn't on the same level as that guy so he should shut his mouth" comments.)

• Like 2

• Owner

They should've shut the lights off, but they didn't. That franchise will continue to respect champions. That's why they have Jordan's number retired.

Bosh should relate, but he's only an all-star and will never understand.

(I was joking with that post. I just hate when people use the whole "he isn't on the same level as that guy so he should shut his mouth" comments.)

Nah I hear you, I just feel like making this comment publicly accomplishes nothing... Just brings more of a dramatic light to the Heatles.

The reason they left the lights on is because no one does that and they had no idea what to do....I am sure if it was Adam Morrison out there they would have let him shoot. Its not like the "lights guy" knows what to do when someone decided they want to shoot around. If anything, the ball boys should have walked away because they are all from Miami and should know that Kobe is an ass and leaving him there with no one to grab a rebound would have been fun to watch.

Edited by SRV

Bosh is right.

The reason they left the lights on is because no one does that and they had no idea what to do....I am sure if it was Adam Morrison out there they would have let him shoot. Its not like the "lights guy" knows what to do when someone decided they want to shoot around. If anything, the ball boys should have walked away because they are all from Miami and should know that Kobe is an ass and leaving him there with no one to grab a rebound would have been fun to watch.

He has legs, I'm pretty sure he's capable of getting his own rebounds.

Every player has legs, but they don't get their own rebounds during shoot around. Imagine knocking down 5 in a row and then the ball goes flying to the other side of the court and you have to track it down. He would have stopped earlier if he had to chase after the ball every time.