What is going on with Rondo?

Buckets!

From what I have heard he wasnt all that liked by the team anyways, so when his boy Perk left it really got worse for him.

Dayum, that has to suck for Rondo. I thought KG would be one of his boys.

He's having to play better defense, instead of leading his man into a couple of defensive anchors (one being Perk), and it's wearing him down a bit more than usual.

I guess that can be the reason why he's playing so poorly of late.

Boston Celtics guard Rajon Rondo has not been himself recently, and now we know why. The Celtics' all-star point guard has been battling a right pinkie injury, one that Rondo said has been bothering him for the past couple of weeks.

Rondo revealed the injury following Boston's 89-85 win at New Orleans, a game in which Rondo re-aggravated the injury and had to leave the game. Rondo eventually returned to the floor, with the finger taped up - something he said he has been doing for the past couple of weeks.

Even before Saturday's win, there were signs that Rondo was starting to get closer to playing like he has throughout most of this season. On Saturday, Rondo had his jumper going to the tune of nine points on 4-for-8 shooting from the field.

As for his injury, it's not expected to keep him out of action. But it does give Celtics head coach Doc Rivers another reason to cut his minutes down.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/212392/Rondo_Battling_Pinkie_Injury#ixzz1HClT2F9e