Brown: Kobe practices shooting through fouls

• Owner

It was really bad in the game last night. It happened at least 3-4 times, and each time the ref didn't call anything. Kobe was about ready to blow up on someone. :lol:

Haha, yep...picture from last night:

http://i56.tinypic.com/mwpt85.jpg

And how pissed he was...

http://i.imgur.com/HZJ0K.gif

last night was a big FU to the refs. It's amazing how much he's been disrespected this year. Kobe's a whole different animal, try to piss him off, try to hurt him try to break his ankle he'll come back and make a jumper in your face.

He proved once again last night why he's the best closer in the game.

The best player in the world.

Edited by The Artesticle

• Owner

last night was a big FU to the refs. It's amazing how much he's been disrespected this year. Kobe's a whole different animal, try to piss him off, try to hurt him try to break his ankle he'll come back and make a jumper in your face.

He proved once again last night why he's the best closer in the game.

The best player in the world.

He's averaging just 4.8 FTA/G since the all-star break, despite him driving to the rim more.

The 6.7 he's averaging right now is his lowest in over a decade.

Last night was terrible.

Definitely incredible. That's just another proof to back up my opinion when I say he's the hardest working player out there. I mean, he has the best work ethic I ever heard or seen in my entire life!

How is hitting an important shot mean that he is the hardest working player out there? Tracy McGrady hit 13 pts in 35 seconds, does this mean he is the hardest working person in the world?

Yao Ming's work ethic > Kobe's

You know that you have to work hard when you're an Asian in the NBA.

Edited by Yugonomics
  • Like 1

How is hitting an important shot mean that he is the hardest working player out there? Tracy McGrady hit 13 pts in 35 seconds, does this mean he is the hardest working person in the world?

Fo sho +1

lool wow, thats cold man, sun yue is a world champ, he didnt have to break a sweat

:lol: Fo sho +1

Edited by ChosenOne

wtf are you saying.. is the topic about his important shot or is the topic about Kobe asking his teammates some slap on the elbow to practice not-called shots...?