Kobe takes a shot at Smush?

Pretty dick move by Kobe.

What a disrespectful dick, this guy is such an arrogant player. He should not be taking shots at his ex-teammates.

Because what Smush did a couple of years ago was right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7adyWRtWoFM

• Like 3

Let it be known that this isn't the first time Kobe has trashed a teammate.

I don't understand why he even has to retaliate...it's Smush [expletive]in Parker, anything the man says is a joke regardless.

This.

Andrew Bynum was really asking for it too right?

Edited by Charlie Sheen

He's giving it right back to Smush. Parker has trashed Kobe two times in past interviews, but nobody cares and thinks they know everything. :lol:

This. Kobe can trash that scrub all day long and it wouldn't be enough. God I can't believe he was our starting point guard for two years...

• Owner

He actually apologized for what he said about Drew, but guess what? Even Mitch admitted that he was shopping Drew for a few years (just admitted it the other day), and Phil Jackson has trashed Drew in interviews over and over again, along with Ron Artest.

Of course, bringing up Drew is the strike after a nasty gutterball of an attempt to call out Bryant for retaliating.

I find it funny that anyone is defending Smush, a former player for multiple reasons. I don't hear a damn person speak bad about what Michael did to Kwame.

The best part about all of this is that the reason for actually dropping by and commenting in here is because, apparently, everyone would be all over LBJ if he did something like this. However, if Mo Williams were to take a jab at James first, I would expect LeBron to say something about him, instead of being a coward and acting like it's okay.

But, as always, it's no big deal. Just depends on what members are actually trashing Kobe. I won't put much more effort into this particular topic...lol.

• Like 1

I find it funny that anyone is defending Smush, a former player for multiple reasons. I don't hear a damn person speak bad about what Michael did to Kwame.

Jordan was also the one trying to teach Kwame, talking to him after Doug Collins was yelling at Kwame during practices and on the bench. Mike was also the one coming to practices early and watching film with the younger guys.

The best part about all of this is that the reason for actually dropping by and commenting in here is because, apparently, everyone would be all over LBJ if he did something like this. However, if Mo Williams were to take a jab at James first, I would expect LeBron to say something about him, instead of being a coward and acting like it's okay.

But is it not true? If LeBron had said something about a former teammate in Cleveland, would the media and fans not blow the whole situation up? Almost every move he makes, every word he tweets, is being watched closely by the entire basketball world. The level of hatred towards him and the Heat organization is outrageous.

But, as always, it's no big deal. Just depends on what members are actually trashing Kobe. I won't put much more effort into this particular topic...lol.

Oh come on man, no one is trying to turn this into a LeBron vs Kobe thing...it's just that these situations more than often involve LeBron, and since he doesn't happen to be in this predicament, I'm curious as to how everyone would handle it.

• Like 2

The reason that this bothers me is that Smush made his remarks about a year or two ago, if Kobe had something to say then he should have said it then. If Lebron attacked Gilbert verbally, whether it was today or 2 years from now I think we all know that the entire NBA fanbase save the Lebron/Miami fans would be all over his case.

Me personally, like all the other controversial crap about Lebron, I don't give a [expletive] about what Kobe said about some dead feud.

• Owner

Kobe spent hours in practice trying to teach Smush how to play defense and how to make a post entry pass...says both Smush (when he was a Laker) and Phil. Doesn't matter.

I could care less what the media does to LeBron James. They've been riding his jock for years. Everyone is making a big deal about the media NOW? The same damn Heat fans were pissed when the Cavaliers were all over the television, acting like fools, and that included James...and now, James is the victim?

This is truly pathetic. People are quick to judge Kobe any other time, except for when he's showing off his five rings and dropping 50 on their teams...so quick that they ignore things like Smush's previous comments (or, it doesn't make the news because, quite frankly, nobody cares about Smush until Kobe barely says something bad about him).

Same shit every year, lol. We just deal with this kind of stuff much, much differently.

I don't remember what Smush said that everyone keep bringing him up. Does any know exactly what he said off the top of their heads?

He was mad that he didn't have a job in the NBA anymore and blamed it all on Kobe even though he only had a job because of Kobe. Pretty stupid.

Kobe spent hours in practice trying to teach Smush how to play defense and how to make a post entry pass...says both Smush (when he was a Laker) and Phil. Doesn't matter.

I could care less what the media does to LeBron James. They've been riding his jock for years. Everyone is making a big deal about the media NOW? The same damn Heat fans were pissed when the Cavaliers were all over the television, acting like fools, and that included James...and now, James is the victim?

This is truly pathetic. People are quick to judge Kobe any other time, except for when he's showing off his five rings and dropping 50 on their teams...so quick that they ignore things like Smush's previous comments (or, it doesn't make the news because, quite frankly, nobody cares about Smush until Kobe barely says something bad about him).

Same shit every year, lol. We just deal with this kind of stuff much, much differently.

Good point.

The media has been unfair with Lebron as a subject almost his entire career, whether it was in a favorable light or not.

Kobe's won several championships...LeBron's won nothing. That's the difference. Kobe has more credibility to take shots at former teammates because he's proven he can win on several different styles of rosters (the era with Shaq, now without him)...If LeBron had a few rings, I'm sure no one would care if he bashed a teammate or two like this.

Talk about a bunch of hypocrites in this thread. If this was LeBron saying this, people would be going crazy. Kobe trashes his teammates left and right, and this is two years late for his latest comment. Who cares if Parker made the first comment? You don't have to fire back and continues to be an ass. He's starting to get on M.J. level in terms of trashing teammates and being a douche. I hope he stops trashing ex-teammates and current teammates. And, it doesn't matter if Bynum was being shopped or not. That doesn't make Kobe's comments on Bynum any more right. :lol: .

I like Kobe a lot, but some of you need to take your purple and gold glasses off, or at least take off your anti-LeBron glasses. It's becoming pathetic at this point.

Edited by EastCoastNiner
  • Like 1

Talk about a bunch of hypocrites in this thread. If this was LeBron saying this, people would be going crazy. Kobe trashes his teammates left and right, and this is two years late for his latest comment. Who cares if Parker made the first comment? You don't have to fire back and continues to be an ass. He's starting to get on M.J. level in terms of trashing teammates and being a douche. I hope he stops trashing ex-teammates and current teammates. And, it doesn't matter if Bynum was being shopped or not. That doesn't make Kobe's comments on Bynum any more right. :lol: .

I like Kobe a lot, but some of you need to take your purple and gold glasses off, or at least take off your anti-LeBron glasses. It's becoming pathetic at this point.

You're a [expletive]ing retard. Just because someone agrees with a comment a player makes, doesn't mean they 'hate' a certain player or 'love' a certain player. That's just a lame argument that people come up with when they got nothing else to say.

If LeBron made a comment disrespecting Ricky Davis or some shit nobody should have a problem with it.

• Like 1