Pusha T - Fear of God (Mixtape)

JYD

Such a great mixtape...for those who haven't checked it out yet. A lot of freestyles from a great and classic lyricist, Pusha T, first solo project.

http://rapradar.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/pusha-t-fear-of-god-back-cover.jpg?w=504&h=504

http://rapradar.com/2011/03/21/new-mixtape-pusha-t-fear-of-god/

^DOWNLOAD THERE^

Edited by JYD

No One Checked this? Ya'll complain about Wayne, but when one of the hottest MC's is out there doin his thing, this thread ain't getting any love!!!

Its been in rotation on my iPod since it came out. I've been listening to that, Lasers and F.A.M.E all week.

• Like 1

I'll give this a listen once I free some space in my iPod. I haven't listened to him much aside from the GOOD Friday releases but I liked what I heard.

Word, def. give him a shot. I mean a lot of his material with the Clipse is classic, but this is a good independent project.

Its been in rotation on my iPod since it came out. I've been listening to that, Lasers and F.A.M.E all week.

Same. Minus FAME and replace with Rolling Papers and Above Da Clouds

Word, def. give him a shot. I mean a lot of his material with the Clipse is classic, but this is a good independent project.

Same. Minus FAME and replace with Rolling Papers and Above Da Clouds

Definitely recommend FAME if you like R&B. Haven't gotten to Above Da Clouds yet, I'm thinking of checking out that XXL Freshman tape soon though. I can't deal with the shittiness of Rolling Papers though.

As for Malice, who knows? They're still the Clipse, but IMO Pusha was always the better rapper so his solo career was bound to take off at some point.

Edited by Charlie Sheen

This is a bit off topic but what happened to Malice?

He wrote a book and has been touring and promoting that. So, Pusha T for the past year or two has signed to GOOD music with Kanye and started doing some solo shit. But another Clipse album is supposedly coming later 2011 or early 2012.

Definitely recommend FAME if you like R&B. Haven't gotten to Above Da Clouds yet, I'm thinking of checking out that XXL Freshman tape soon though. I can't deal with the shittiness of Rolling Papers though.

As for Malice, who knows? They're still the Clipse, but IMO Pusha was always the better rapper so his solo career was bound to take off at some point.

Not a big Chris Brown fan. Above the Clouds is a really good mixtape too.

The Clipse are still together, btw.

Edited by JYD