Future Best Player Ever?

Guest N/A

He looks like he's well under 6 feet. He'll be lucky to go pro let along become the "future greatest player ever."

If you're good enough then you can make it pro if you're under 6 feet.

Contrary to popular opinion no NBA team would sign some random tall guy they saw on the street

I don't think he'll grow over 6 feet but I do hope he does some how miraculously grow to at least 6 feet. I think he would be pretty good in college, not sure in the pros though unless he does grow.

He's only a high school sophomore now, he'll grow.

Of, course he will! Even in the slim chance that he doesn't grow, it'll take more than height to make it in the Association. We talk height, but ultimately it'll be his work ethic and committment to defense that will tell the story. The kid's got crazy handles, though.

If you're good enough then you can make it pro if you're under 6 feet.

Contrary to popular opinion no NBA team would sign some random tall guy they saw on the street

I never said he couldn't make the pros, its going to be tough though. How many guys under 6 feet can you name currently playing in the NBA? Maybe 2-3.

Edited by Confidence