Are you metrosexual?

kingfish

Not gonna lie but this post was kinda full of smh. Once you put your shirt on, don't look back, go with your gut brother.

lol its mostly when i go out to parties that that happens. dont like youve never done it haha.

As long as i get some in the end..idrc what I have on.

Lately I have been because I go to college now and I can't risk looking like a slob with all the hot women around...I don't go anything overly metro sexual, but I try to get my clothes to match and shit.

There's a difference between being metrosexual and making yourself look presentable. I don't pay for my haircuts and stick with a buzzcut and I don't go around with clothes that brings attention to myself I like my clothes to look nice and clean, but matching and all that isn't my biggest concern. At the same time I don't walk around like a slob that hasn't showered in days.

Edited by Sublime
  • Like 1

On some real shit though, I get [expletive]. That's all you need to know.

On some real shit though I like you, thats I why I didnt wanna have to be the one you commit suicide to.

[expletive] Lotto, call me a leader. I feel bad that I gotta murder dat dude from leave it to beava. <_<

On some real shit though I like you, thats I why I didnt wanna have to be the one you commit suicide to.

[expletive] Lotto, call me a leader. I feel bad that I gotta murder dat dude from leave it to beava. <_<

Blah-de-bee-bee, blah blah blah-be-dee-, blooh-blah.

I didn’t read a word you said ... hippity-hoo blah.

• Like 1

Usually what I do with shirts before I go out is choose like 5 that I like the best and try em on and then decide which one I like the best Process of elimination I guess lol.

I wear sunglasses during the day when its sunny, use nice cologne but I won't ever wearing a pair of [expletive]ing skinny jeans. That's the one look I won't touch.

I start whatever look though from the bottom up. Shoes is the most important thing, then I decide whether I wanna wear jeans or cargos..and then you go to the shirt, watch/bracelet, etc..

Am I metrosexual? I guess you could say that, but I don't look at it as a bad thing to be honest.

At the end of the day though, none of it matters if you aren't getting any.

Edited by Charlie Sheen

• Owner

Nike for most everything, and some Jordan gear. I really don't care...dress to play ball. If you see me at a party, grocery store, or at the doctor's office, it doesn't matter...I wear basketball shorts under sweats, have shoes with me when I'm wearing my Jordan sandals, wife beats under my shirts just in case I get hot. I'll wear cologne and fix the hair, but I don't take two hours to get ready. Middle finger to any chicks that don't like it.

• Like 4