WWE All-Stars

Real Deal

• Owner

http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/114/1145607/wwe-all-stars-20110124075504461-000.jpg

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/WWE-All-Stars-logo.jpg

http://www.gamedwellers.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/wwe_all_stars_rock_bottom.jpg

Anyone play the demo yet? It's on PSN and Live. Pretty difficult game.

I don't understand why they couldn't make this game using a normal style, I don't like the arcade style they are doing, but I liked the concept.

agreed. this is why I didn't buy legends of wrestlemania - GREAT concept and it looked really fun, but the controls made no [expletive]ing sense to me and i hated it.

• Owner

agreed. this is why I didn't buy legends of wrestlemania - GREAT concept and it looked really fun, but the controls made no [expletive]ing sense to me and i hated it.

LOL, Legends of Wrestlemania was one of the worst games I've ever played on my PS3. I'd hit the punch button, and it would seriously take two seconds to actually perform the punch. I would've thought it was my PS3 had it been an older one, but it was pretty new, and the game did the same thing on my bro's PS3.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Owner

Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain is the greatest wrestling game I've ever played, hands down, followed by No Mercy on the N64. Nothing tops HCTP, and I would play that over and over again if I had a 60GB PS3.

• 1 month later...

Bump.

Anyone play the full game yet? Blockbuster STILL doesn't have it where I live. Someone let me borrow it if you have it. :lol:

For the last few weeks of school, my roomates and some friends from school would play it a lot. We would play 2 v.s 2, and it was fun as hell.

The only annoying thing is that some wrestlers have really quick "finishers", which makes them very valuable. Ray Mysterio, Eddie Guerreo, and the other "high flyers" are a pain in the ass sometimes as well because they can jump from one side of the ring to the other, where as Andre The Giant just...well...hops down? :lol: .

It's a really fun game though.

Also, I never watched too much wrestling, but does the Ultimate Warrior have some crazy humping move he does in mid air? Whenever I use him, he'll hump the shit out of people while holding them against him. :lol: .

Edited by EastCoastNiner

• Owner

For the last few weeks of school, my roomates and some friends from school would play it a lot. We would play 2 v.s 2, and it was fun as hell.

The only annoying thing is that some wrestlers have really quick "finishers", which makes them very valuable. Ray Mysterio, Eddie Guerreo, and the other "high flyers" are a pain in the ass sometimes as well because they can jump from one side of the ring to the other, where as Andre The Giant just...well...hops down? :lol: .

It's a really fun game though.

Also, I never watched too much wrestling, but does the Ultimate Warrior have some crazy humping move he does in mid air? Whenever I use him, he'll hump the shit out of people while holding them against him. :lol: .

Warrior has maybe four total moves he's ever used, not including his finisher: a clothesline, shoulderblock, bodyslam and bearhug. I don't really count the test-of-strength as a move, lol.

Warrior has maybe four total moves he's ever used, not including his finisher: a clothesline, shoulderblock, bodyslam and bearhug. I don't really count the test-of-strength as a move, lol.

It must be the bearhug move then. It's weird though because he puts people into a bearhug, lift them up, and starts jumping up and down and pressing them against his chest. The first time I was using him and saw it, I couldn't stop laughing, and none of us that were playing knew what the hell he was doing.

• 4 months later...
  • Owner

I bought it for $50 for the PS3, and I can't get the hang of it. I haven't been able to play any wrestling games since HCTP for the PS2, though...not much of a gamer to begin with, so don't think it's a bad game just because I can't work the controls, lol.

Very fun, though, being able to use the legends. The finishers are sick. Reminds me of an NBA Jam version of a wrestling game.

Probably going to sell it and take a huge loss.

The last wrestling game I really played was probably No Mercy. My cousins and I played the crap out of it. We would create our own stables, we'd edit wrestlers like the Rock and Stone Cold so that when the game's intro played, it was us that was on it instead of The Rock and Austin.

I bought it for $50 for the PS3, and I can't get the hang of it. I haven't been able to play any wrestling games since HCTP for the PS2, though...not much of a gamer to begin with, so don't think it's a bad game just because I can't work the controls, lol.

Very fun, though, being able to use the legends. The finishers are sick. Reminds me of an NBA Jam version of a wrestling game.

Probably going to sell it and take a huge loss.

Yeah it seemed like one of those games that is fun for a couple of days and then quickly loses its luster. IMO if you were going to buy a wrestling game then it should have been WWE '12, looks like the first legit WWE game in forever and if you pre-order I think you get The Rock.