Which team will have more success?

*Swish*

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I gotta go with OKC, but the Wolves could become really dangerous if some things happen:

1. Rubio eventually wises up and joins the team
  2. the Wolves get a couple more lottery selections
  3. Beasley, Randolph, and Flynn continue to improve
  4. they're somehow able to keep Love long term (doubtful)
  5. Wesley Johnson develops into the player they were expecting

It's only a prediction and I think you have to think about every single team that is on the poll before actually voting.

1) Thunder: They have already a 22 years old superstar Kevin Durant, a future star Russel Westbrook (22 years old), Ibaka (21 years old) and then Perkins.. damn this team has such a good future in the NBA! I think they could be title contenders in a year or too.

2) Bulls: Well... I don't think their future will be AMAZING in the next 10 years since Boozer won't play there anymore. They will have to build around Rose (obviously), Noah, and Deng. They have a good future but not for TEN years.

3)Wizards: With John Wall staying in town, I think they have a pretty legit future. They just need to find better big men since McGee has NO BASKETBALL IQ. Same thing for Blatche (that's why so many Wizards fans are mad about these two.. they have pretty good stats but their decisions are terrible). Let's not forget Nick Young who is fast becoming a really good SG.

4)Raptors: (I'll copy paste what I said in another thread) we have a lot of cap space. I know a lot of stars don't want to find their ass in Toronto but I'd wish this could happen. I think we could still sign some key players during this off-season. Maybe role players that could score the basketball with ease. DeRozan in my opinion has the potential to become a star. Since Bosh left, he stepped up a lot and now he's pretty dangerous for the opponents. We have the youngest roster in the league and with Bosh's departure, these young players have the chance to develop faster. That's why I think we have a good future.

5)Clippers: This team is actually going to be so exciting to watch if the future stars Eric Gordon, Blake Griffin and Eric Bledsoe are loyal to LA! They have an amazing future especially if they manage to keep Jordan and Aminu who will develop into very valuable role players.

6) Wolves: Flynn, Rubio, Love, Beasley. These guys have a good future but they have to keep everyone. If they lose one of these guys, this team isn't that good anymore. Wolves have been shit for so many years but with this upcoming young/good team, they will bring some ball in Minny

Let's vote: Very hard to vote but I'll go with the Thunder as my #1 option. KD and Westbrook have been beasts and they're only in their 20's! #2 will be my Raps.

• Like 1