Wrestlemania 27 Discussion

Great match, as usual Punk makes his opponent look great and lays down. Sick spot to end the match too. It'd be nice if they let Punk get a big win for once, but kinda like Jericho, he doesn't really need it.

EDIT: These backstage segments are pretty annoying/corny.

Edited by Check my Stats

Great match. Year in year out the 40 year olds continue to put on the best matches at Wrestlemania. Some time soon these young guys are going to have to step up. Hopefully this shitty match isn't very long and Morrison/Ziggler control most of it, then we can get onto Cena-Miz (which I think will be better than a lot of people think) along with The Rock.

WWE Championship

The Miz © vs. John Cena -- The Rock helps Miz to win the title then lays the Miz out after the match

No Holds Barred

The Undertaker vs. Triple H

World Heavyweight Championship

Edge © vs. Alberto Del Rio

Special Guest Referee "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole (wJack Swagger)

John Morrison, Trish Stratus & Snooki vs. Dolph Ziggler & Lay-Cool (w/Vickie Guerrero)

Randy Orton vs. CM Punk -- Would love to see Punk win, but as usual he will job out.

Big Show, Kane, Vladimir Kozlov & Santino Marella vs. The Core -- Break up the Core, let Barrett become strictly singles

United States Championship

Sheamus © vs. Daniel Bryan

Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes

I CAME TO PREDICT, :)

• Like 1

Shitty ending to an otherwise great show....

Seriously, Wrestlemania is supposed to culminate feuds, not start them...and I expect the final match to be a true pay off to the Miz/Cena feud....the Rock should've interfered after the match.

And this Rock BS is getting annoying.....he leaves the WWE for years, comes back and the WWE let's him host the show and control the whole main event?

Overcomplicated, unnecessary ending. All I ask for is a clean ending to END the Cena/Miz feud, and the feud will probably never have an ending and just go unanswered.

HHH/Taker and Orton/Punk were great, along with the solid first two matches. The Cole/Lawler went too long but wasn't a debacle like Hart/McMahon.

But damn, they had a chance to have a great show and the ending just left a bad tone.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

Cena/Miz ended in a double countout (Both were on the ground for ten seconds outside the ring). So it was a draw, Miz retained.

Rock comes out and says there's a restart with No DQ and immediately Rock Bottoms Cena. Miz wins, then Rocky Rock Bottoms Miz. Miz retains....just not how a Wrestlemania should end.

Seriously, Wrestlemania is supposed to culminate feuds, not start them...and I expect the final match to be a true pay off to the Miz/Cena feud....the Rock should've interfered after the match.

WM17...:)