Heat seriously considering signing Eddy Curry for Playoffs

• Owner

If Haslem is returning and backing up Bosh, and Dampier is starting...where does that leave Big Z and Joel Anthony? Do the Heat really need four centers that are either too old, 350 pounds or just a complete and utter disaster on offense?

The point is, having another body makes sense until you start realizing he has to actually play. He can give you six fouls? That's cool...fouls turn into free throws. If you guys only had one center, it would be understandable because you'd need an extra coming off the bench, but you already have three, and then you'll have two power forwards that are capable of playing the five (Bosh and Haslem) when the Heat want to go small with LeBron at the four (which has helped win them games).

You really want to see Eddy Curry trying to rotate on defense? He won't get there in time to foul. You'd be better off playing Joel more, if that's the plan.

Pavel Podkolzin is still available, isn't he? He's in shape and pretty young, might as well go after him as well.

They should give Pittman a chance, he has legit size at the C position and can finish plays around the rim much better than any of their other big men. Eddy Curry would be absolutely retarded; he's the exact opposite of the kind of player the Heat usually build their teams with (hustle/energy/tough players).

Yeah he used to score 20 points per game before but I don't like it for the Heat. I think it might take 2-6 months to actually be fully healthy for Eddy Curry! I mean, 350 pounds is way too much and he's REALLY fat man! He needs to work his ass off to lose as much weight as possible before going on a basketball court. Fitness, work out, basketball until playoffs and then Heat should look at him and see if he'll be capable in playing. I think Heat should give more time to Joel Anthony who is a really good hustler and a great defender in my point of view.

• Like 1

if i'm not mistaken, an active playoff roster consists of twelve men.

Chalmers - Wade - James - Bosh - Dampier

Bibby - Jones - Miller - Haslem - Ilgauskas

Anthony - Curry

for Eddy Curry to make the cut, we'd have to take him over Howard, Magloire, and House. idk, that's pretty risky. I'd probably roll the dice and make it happen. Magloire's useless and we don't need House with all those good perimeter players. I think it's worth it, actually.

Edited by The Truth