Press Conference Forum

• Owner

I'm looking into changing KIR a bit, making it easier for members to interact with others in it, and just a better feel overall.

The Press Conference idea is actually pretty cool, but it's been used over and over again. About four years ago, there was a basketball site put up that used the idea...not sure if that's where it originated from, but I've seen it pop up multiple times ever since.

• Like 1

I'm looking into changing KIR a bit, making it easier for members to interact with others in it, and just a better feel overall.

The Press Conference idea is actually pretty cool, but it's been used over and over again. About four years ago, there was a basketball site put up that used the idea...not sure if that's where it originated from, but I've seen it pop up multiple times ever since.

Just looking for a way that if your not selected for KIR you can still hold a PC.

• Owner

The bad thing about the Press Conferences is that members who are "less popular" on the board will get bumped down, and that's for certain.

Also, the peak is reached too early. Once the forum is created, people will dive in and create topics. There will be a lot of hype for a few days, maybe weeks, but suddenly, it's gone. The ability to ask multiple questions, to multiple people, all at once...it means you'll run out of questions faster.

I saw this somewhere, it is a real cool feature, you can ask members questions and they answer. Similar to a Press Conference.

Could we add this?

I know where you saw it ;)

yeah that's a pretty good idea. Gave us some big activity but members gotta get into it because now the activity in press conference is going a bit down.

After asking their questions, the members just get bored of it