Nike Hoop Summit

Built Ford Tough

Wasn't exactly sure where to put this, but since it features some of the European prospects for the upcoming draft, I figured I would post it here. 1st quarter just ended with the US up 20-12 over the World team.

If anybody is interested in watching it, Fibatv.com is streaming it live at this link:

http://www.fibatv.com/page/fibaLive/0,,12805~633075,00.html

Michael Gilcrhist looks like an absolute beast so far. I don't even think he has too many points or whatever, but he has been amazing so far.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

Blah, completely forgot that Kanter pulled out of this a couple of weeks ago. He was pretty much the reason I've been watching this, since Valanciunas isn't playing either (which I already knew).

Bismack Biyombo is freakishly athletic, though. I've heard his name is moving up the charts in terms of the draft, and I can see why. He is the type of athletic big man that teams usually will take a chance on with a mid-late 1st rounder, maybe even late lottery depending on the strength of the draft.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

Bismack Biyombo is freakishly athletic, though. I've heard his name is moving up the charts in terms of the draft, and I can see why. He is the type of athletic big man that teams usually will take a chance on with a mid-late 1st rounder, maybe even late lottery depending on the strength of the draft.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHmEkZ9ER0o&feature=player_embedded

Scouts are raving about his defensive potential, and he plays in one of the best leagues in the world and is producing at a pretty solid rate. He's only 6'9, but has a 7'7 wingspan, and a 9'3 standing reach. I think he can be a Serge Ibaka type player, but better.