Stoudemire: 'I Always Play Better In Postseason'

Amar'e Stoudemire said New York Knicks fans haven't seen anything from him yet. He said he always has played his best ball in the postseason.

Still wearing a walking boot on his sprained left ankle, Stoudemire won't commit to playing the Knicks' final two regular season games against the Chicago Bulls and the Boston Celtics. He's deciding whether it's best to rest up for Game 1 of the Playoffs.

"That's the whole goal now," Stoudemire said. "I always play better in the postseason. I want to be 100 percent healthy to keep that trend going. The good news is it's getting better by the second. I'll play sooner than later."

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/amar_haoO5wDZP8l4Yg6vnZoafM?CMP=OTC-rss&FEEDNAME=

Your team doesn't need to be good for your to criticize good teams, just like I don't need to be better than Mike James to tell you he sucks.

Of course not, but it just sounds like a misery loves company/jealously thing. Who cares if the guy thinks he plays better in the post season, it's good for confidence, no reason to come in and hate on him.