Super Bowl 46 Matchup?

Mentch

Although it's hard to predict anything at this point, I'm gonna go ahead and predict a matchup for Super Bowl 46:

Atlanta Falcons vs. New York Jets

The Falcons were the best regular season team in 2010, and although they choked in the postseason, they had one of the toughest regular season schedules in the league. The fact that they were able to win 13 games with that type of schedule was amazing, and that should really help them going into next season.

Matt Ryan is a top 10 QB, while Michael Turner is back to the elite status he was at during the 08 season. Roddy White led the league in receptions with 115 and was 2nd in yards with 1389. They have Tony Gonzalez as well, one of the top tight ends in NFL history, as well as 3 Pro Bowlers on defense and special teams

The Jets are a much different story. Sanchez didn't exactly break out last year, but he went a while without throwing an interception and led the Jets to the AFC Championship Game for the 2nd year in a row. Rex Ryan loves to talk trash, but he sure backs it up, especially when it comes to the playoffs. I think he might actually come through on his guarantee for a Jets' Super Bowl win in 2011

I would pick the Falcons to win this game, however, if it happened because of their ability to run the football. If you have a good quarterback, having a running game helps a lot, but the Falcons' and their ability to manage the ball takes it to a whole new level

So that's my prediction. February 5, 2012. Atlanta Falcons over New York Jets