Eminem-The Warning (Dissing Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon)

MainEv3nt

I hope Mariah or Nick Cannon respond. :lol:

No doubt they've heard this [expletive]. Cannon posted his blog like 12 hours after hearing 'Bagpipes' so his people must have told him about this by now. I don't even know how you respond to this besides saying something like "This is typical Eminem" or something, if he comes with that racist [expletive] again though then he takes a major L.

i like how em doesn't front and can even diss himself when dissing other people. too many rappers nowadays act like they never messed up in the past or got embarrassed or something and act like they was born as these popular guys that held [expletive] down soon as they dropped out the vag.

anyways his opponent is a way past her prime, singer that isn't relevant anymore, but damn he went in. i like how he kept all the nick cannon lines short and sweet while still killing him. eminem is probably the last rapper alive that you would want to beef with on a lyrical level especially if he has dirt on you. this song > relapse album.

Em just says [expletive] about himself before anyone else can to downplay it. Dude has no pride in his past life lol, he has no shame in anything he does.

This [expletive] seemed like it started out as a joke to get a bit of hype for both the artists, but Em obviously got pissed when her first radio single, ALL over the radio btw, was about how he is obsessed with her. Anyways you can't consider this a legitimate battle, I'd love to see Em drop some diss tracks but at his age it's doubtful he is interested in re-igniting a beef like Ja or Benzino.

Anyways.... In the words of the great Martin Lawrence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqMiigy92qU

[expletive] just got real.