Notebook: Vick heading to Seattle?

http://l.yimg.com/a/p/sp/tools/med/2009/07/ipt/1248984422.jpg

Notebook: Vick heading to Seattle?

The idea that Michael Vick(notes) could land in Seattle has been mentioned to me by multiple league sources over the past couple of days.

From what I’ve heard, new Seattle Seahawks head coach Jim Mora had a great relationship with Vick while the two were in Atlanta – despite the negative reports circulating through the rumor mill right now – and that he actually “cares” about the former Falcon and his future. I’ve also been told that, from a public relations standpoint, Seattle would offer Vick some protection from the media since it isn’t a city that draws the kind of overwhelming national attention as a Dallas or a Pittsburgh.

Time to throw the Seahawks into the ring for Vick’s services? Today, Vick said he’s “getting close” to signing with a team, so we should soon know where this story leads.

---

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Ag_bJzLExQ7t9JwU5.Ep3u6W2bYF?slug=ys-nfpvickseattle073009&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Him going to Seattle has been one of the rumors lately and honestly I think he would be a good fit there, another option I think is Jacksonville right now. This guy is real talented honestly why not I would take a chance at him.

And, if he goes to the Seattle Seahawks, Patrick Willis will [expletive] him up, just like he did to the mortal Adrian Peterson.

LOOK AT ME I'M A TROLL.

I recall Adrian Peterson winning that game. I hope Singletary employs the same tactics this season, because wins are that much easier when he brings the whole house to stop one player. Maybe he'll figure that out before the Niners fail to make the playoffs for the seventh season in a row.

Glad for Vick that he's finding suitors. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like Minnesota is even the least bit interested.

• Like 1

LOOK AT ME I'M A TROLL.

I recall Adrian Peterson winning that game. I hope Singletary employs the same tactics this season, because wins are that much easier when he brings the whole house to stop one player. Maybe he'll figure that out before the Niners fail to make the playoffs for the seventh season in a row.

Glad for Vick that he's finding suitors. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like Minnesota is even the least bit interested.

I mentioned Patrick Willis because they are in the same division, and Adrian Peterson because he is one of the best RB's, so stop being so defensive of him.

And, the Vikings pulled him out of the game because he was getting [expletive] on.

I mentioned Patrick Willis because they are in the same division, and Adrian Peterson because he is one of the best RB's, so stop being so defensive of him.

And, the Vikings pulled him out of the game because he was getting [expletive] on.

lol dude don't play it off, you are the biggest troll on this board, bar none.

And, the Vikings won the game. Team success is an infinite times more important than personal player performances.

lol dude don't play it off, you are the biggest troll on this board, bar none.

And, the Vikings won the game. Team success is an infinite times more important than personal player performances.

I'm not trying to play it off at all. :lol: .

You're the one brining the Minnesota Vikings into this thread.

Seattle Seahawks= NFC West

Patrick Willis= NFC West

Michael Vick= Rumored to NFC West

Adrian Peterson= Great RB that got shut down by the 49er's, just like Michael Vick would hopefully be shut down, and he is a great runner, just like Adrian Peterson.

You take things too personally, and Peyton Manning and Adrian Peterson are like your lovers or something.

I could have mentioned any RB, but I mentioned the best one in the NFL.

Obviously the 49er's and Seattle Seahawks are rivals, so I want to talk about them.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

idk what to think about Vick. He was my favorite player before all of this happened, now I hate him as a person but the way he plays is appealing to me, I'm a sucker for mobile QBs.

Lol, yeah he was my favorite player too.

I think he still can be. I just want to see if he still got it.

Yeah, idk I don't respect him as a person, but the truth is athletes and musicians might be the two most screwed up groups of celebrities, and the majority have problems of some sort, yet for what they do I guess you can't look just at that.

Still, idk if I will be able to think of him as just a flashy QB anymore.

And, if he goes to the Seattle Seahawks, Patrick Willis will [expletive] him up, just like he did to the mortal Adrian Peterson.

Yeah Adrian Peterson got his [expletive] stuffed. Reminds me of when Brian Dawkins absolutely owned him in the playoffs. Chester Taylor too

Get over it, it's going to happen!

Here we go again.

Looks for trouble.

I think it's funny how teams/fans want him.

Vick is pathetic and IMO its going to take him at least 2 years to get back into playing condition.

He will still never be the same.

Possibly only a Wildcat / Returner option.

Edited by N4S

If this is the Vick you get, then I think he can play in the NFL this year. Right now I think he'll go to the New York Sentinels, get to play in the Big Apple with the spotlight on him, get out of debt, show NFL teams he can still play, then maybe be a midseason signing.

http://betterthanmontana.com/images/p1_vick_u254.jpg

He'll get to compete against JP Losman, and other ex-NFL players trying to get back in the league.

• Owner

ECN, please stop the excessive baiting. It's fine to do it every once in a while, here and there, and in a different tone, but it goes on way too much, and the two or three-page debates aren't worth it, especially when they turn into off-topic discussion or personal attacks from you or by the other members.

Guys, seriously, just discuss the topics. Didn't we go over this same stuff on the old OTR? I know Philly, Boston and Minnesota fans are a bad group to put into a hat together, but just keep the peace, for the sake of the site.

ECN, please stop the excessive baiting. It's fine to do it every once in a while, here and there, and in a different tone, but it goes on way too much, and the two or three-page debates aren't worth it, especially when they turn into off-topic discussion or personal attacks from you or by the other members.

Guys, seriously, just discuss the topics. Didn't we go over this same stuff on the old OTR? I know Philly, Boston and Minnesota fans are a bad group to put into a hat together, but just keep the peace, for the sake of the site.

It wasn't baiting at all.

I mentioned Adrian Peterson becuase he is a great runner like Michael Vick, and he was rumored to be heading to the Seattle Seahawks, and the 49er's are their rivals, so I was saying I hope Patrick Willis stops him, just like you would hope Kobe Bryant would stop LeBron James if they play each other.

It's people over-reacting and getting defensive over their favorite players.