3 way deal discussed...

SprtsX: Nuggets inquiring about Deng.

Source: Nuggets, Bulls, and Jazz personnel had discussion last week at an NBA event.

Source: NBA source confirmed the meeting in Las Vegas was conditioned around JR Smith, Carlos Boozer, and Tyrus Thomas.

Source: Forman, Chapman, O’Connor tittered about trading Smith/Thomas to Utah. Boozer to Chicago. Miles/James to Denver.

Source: Jazz 2010 pick wasn't disclosed but Chapman sees value in it.

Supposedly this is a reliable source... but heck we give up J.R. for CJ Millleeesss and James who? If it's James Johnson it's decent, as I'm quite high on the rook, I think he could be special. But J.R. is already a proven NBA player... it's still a no.

But it also adds Chapman wants a Jazz 2010 pick? If it's the New York unprotected pick, I'm signed in on this trade. Knicks are going to suck [expletive] this season, it might the #1 pick (John Wall).

I dont know but the Bulls are definitely doing a deal soon.. they just waived 3 players making room for something.

Actually after they waived Johnson and Nelson, their roster is down to 13 players now, so it's not like they're short of players.

Utah won't give up that pick. Not a chance. Not in this deal.

Utah's own pick won't be too bad. I suppose Chapman thought Utah won't make playoffs this upcoming season so it's a lottery pick lol

But not too bad doesn't mean I like it... it still doesn't justify trading one of our top scorers for trash players... if it's Jerome James instead of James Johnson I'm gonna [expletive] my pants