Tough Enough

Dash

They had a new episode last night? The promo they did before the show was of the episode from last week?

Yeah it was new, Big Show came to visit :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

That dude who looked like a sauced little penis got sent home.. the one from Jersey

Yeah it was new, Big Show came to visit :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

That dude who looked like a sauced little penis got sent home.. the one from Jersey

Oh the one Skid Mark talked shit to before the elimination last week? That guy was a douche[expletive].

Edited by Flash

Oh the one Skid Mark talked shit to before the elimination last week? That guy was a douche[expletive].

yeahhhhhh that guy. him, skid marks, and ms. usa were in the bottom 3, and while they were packing their bags, douche[expletive] took skid marks' bed and like yanked it out of the room and messed all his shit up, saying 'you won't be back'. then at the end stone cold had the two of them do a promo against each other, and skid marks legit owned him bad.. it was embarrassing. douche[expletive] was terrible.

We've already established that you thought she looked good, I thought she was ugly. Opinions are subjective, sir.. no need to keep repeating them :glasses:

Divas are terrible, that's why I couldn't care less if the "good" ones leave. A dude is going to win regardless, just keep Rima around for me to look at for a while.

EDIT: That'ssssssssssss where I know her from! She was on America's Next Top Model and annoyed the shit out of me ([expletive] yeah I used to watch that shit), and she's married to Johnny Fairplay from Survivor!! Dumb bitch :lol:

http://i52.tinypic.com/idspp0.jpg

I've only watched the 1st and 2nd episode but that Luke guy is miles ahead of everyone else, miles.

This show is only worth watching to see Steve Austin shoot, his shoot promos are awesome. His promo about waiting for his moment is awesome.

Edited by Check my Stats

• 3 weeks later...

Great episode.

-It was about time that Skidmarks got sent packing

-Christina or Eric need to go next altholugh from the preview it looks like it will be Ivelisse.

-Luke isn't even close to bottom 3 but he's been coasting for the past couple of weeks and needed a scare.

-Martin once again was impressive, he's probably the best worker in the show. I'm not sure if his gimmick will work out in the WWE but his ceilling appears to be as a low or mid card babyface. I hope we get a promo from him to get a better idea.

-Luke would make an okay heel. His arrognant prety boy gimmick reminds me of Cody Rhodes.

-Jeremiah is solid but like the rest of the contestents I'm not sold on his gimmick.

• 2 weeks later...

yea i know that sucks. He was clearly the best guy on the show. I bet WWE sign him to FCW and hopefully he comes in the main roster

Wouldn't say that.

I rate Luke and Jeremiah above him to be honest.

But..why the [expletive] is Eric still there? Dude is terrible.

Wouldn't say that.

I rate Luke and Jeremiah above him to be honest.

But..why the [expletive] is Eric still there? Dude is terrible.

Jeremiah has an incredible motor but I'd still take Martin over him. Luke I'm not so sure about but as an overall wrestler I like Martin just a tad more.

Reportedly the WWE is going to cut some of the lowercard and replace them with developmental and FWC guys slowly over the next couple of weeks/months. Hopefully Martin can sneak in after a brief stint with FWC but I doubt it.

And Eric got cut last week. I think the guy you're thinking about is AJ.

Edited by Dash

Jeremiah has an incredible motor but I'd still take Martin over him. Luke I'm not so sure about but as an overall wrestler I like Martin just a tad more.

Reportedly the WWE is going to cut some of the lowercard and replace them with developmental and FWC guys slowly over the next couple of weeks/months. Hopefully Martin can sneak in after a brief stint with FWC but I doubt it.

And Eric got cut last week. I think the guy you're thinking about is AJ.

He did? FINALLY. Didn't see it last week lol

AJ is alright..he's just generic.