Are you superstitious?

Scout200

I always sit in the same seat when I go to the triple A no matter who I go with. Last night, I stood up the entire game watching it on TV. Why? I have no idea, but good things kept happenning lol.

I used to be extremely superstitious back when the Suns were actually good. Sometimes I wouldn't get up or do anything if they were playing good, also didn't watch the game if they did better. I used to do a lot of other stuff but can't remember lol, I was crazy about the Suns back then.

I remember back a few years back during some of the bears games, i would leave for a quarter. During the quarter, I would pray and pray that my team will be up with the lead when I turn the tv back on. Didn't really work out as planned; \

Edited by Apple Bloom

This used to be the case: everytime i watched a Lakers game - they lost. <_<

That changed this season though. Now there sometimes when I wear any sort of Lakers attire - they lose. <_<

Now that is all just mixed up so who knows :( lol. I do try to avoid wearing anything Lakers during the games though

Edited by J E N

During games I can't go to the bathroom. No matter how much I have to go I refuse and I just hold it until the game is over. Kinda sucks if I'm drinking beer..... Lol

Also I have a friend that is also a Spurs fan and I swear Every time he watches a game they lose. Coincidently he watched game 1.....

I think this is true/ beyond just superstition... when I think the Nuggets are gonna lose, they lose. When I feel good and think they're gonna win, they win. It happens during a game too, in one stretch, I can be feeling good and confident they're gonna do well, and they do... but in the same game, the "mood" can change and when I think, "I have a bad feeling about this"... that's when the Nuggets start playing bad, giving up their lead and lose.

• Owner

I try to keep the volume on 41 but if it's a close game near the end I change it to 24, for Kobe to takeover.

LMAO, I have no idea why, but I do the same thing with the volume. My TV is loud and clear at 24, so I keep it there and watch all of my Lakers games at that level.

If the C's are on a run, i dont move, even during commercial breaks regardless of needing to go to the bathroom. If i see a lead start to slip, i switch seats ASAP. And, finally prolly the weirdest one, I always eat KFC before a game(whenever i get to watch, or get to attend one). xD

I have nothing too serious, sometimes I do get superstitious about somethings lol. For the NYK playoff push, about 2 weeks ago I put Landry Fields as my FB profile picture. He's been playing horrible the past 2 weeks! So today I changed it to Toney Douglas hoping maybe Landry will play better. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have nothing too serious, sometimes I do get superstitious about somethings lol. For the NYK playoff push, about 2 weeks ago I put Landry Fields as my FB profile picture. He's been playing horrible the past 2 weeks! So today I changed it to Toney Douglas hoping maybe Landry will play better. :lol: :lol: :lol:

try changing it to ray allen

I don't really have any superstitions with the Heat. The only thing I do is change the channel when we are getting destroyed and then switch back about 20 minutes later to see if we did anything. About 3 times I have done that we made a comeback, and then when I started watching we started to suck again. Its not really superstition as much as a coincidence.

Very superstitious! This year, everytime ive watched a Heat game, they have lost! :(

Lol so every game you've seen your favorite team play they've lost? So you haven't seen any of their 55+ wins? lol

• Like 1

When the game is on the line and it comes down to a big free throw, I get up and act like I am shooting the FT with the person at the line. I follow through until their shot goes in (If it does). I know... it's weird haha

Lol so every game you've seen your favorite team play they've lost? So you haven't seen any of their 55+ wins? lol

Yes its stupid! I know its total Bullshit. lol.

Edited by Abro

Not at all.

A few years ago though I would say that I was pretty superstitious. Every Rockets game I would kick my little brother out of my room until the game was over because we usually played like shit when he was around.