Steph Curry or Brandon Jennings?

andre smoothwhite

• Owner

Curry.

For the sole reason that he has common sense and BJ doesn't.

:lol:

I remember the days you absolutely loved Jennings. Too many missed shots and no defense? ;)

Curry, obvious choice. He needs to get better on the defensive end, but he's a much better facilitator and shooter.

:lol:

I remember the days you absolutely loved Jennings. Too many missed shots and no defense? ;)

Curry, obvious choice. He needs to get better on the defensive end, but he's a much better facilitator and shooter.

I don't know... I mean he's sort of putting Milwaukee on the map... but not for all the right reasons.

I also don't feel like the organization is handling him properly. They're basically giving him free reign to do whatever he wants regardless of his performance. I don't like that. When he was playing with Ridnour there was at least someone who could step in and maybe teach him a thing or two... with Dooling and Boykins, not so much.

After watching him for two seasons I don't think he's the starter we all thought he'd be. He may still develop but I'm not holding my breath. I think both him and Bogut should be moved this offseason as we look in other directions over the next few years.

Is there a single thing positive that Jennings does better than Curry? Because I'm honestly drawing a blank here.

Seriously, if Jennings never gets off to that hot start last and score 55 points in his first month in the NBA, nobody would even talk about the guy. Has he even shot above 40% from the field for an entire month since then? I don't care enough to look, but it really wouldn't surprise me if the answer to that question was no.

Is there a worse starting point in the NBA than Jennings? He is like a homeless man's Arenas, and shows no signs of getting better. Holiday, Lawson, Collison, these guys all might be better points and don't get any shine for basically the reason BFT said, but Bucks won somehow last year, so that helped. He will fade into obscurity unless he starts working on his game, hard.