Bball Magazine Looking for writers

Got permission from Real Deal

We are looking for writers for our new upcoming basketball magazine (will be shipped all over the United States)! We don’t pay, but this is an internship/great experience opportunity. Email us your work and team preferred to write for @ HoopsNationMAG@gmail.com

We'll be creating a new magazine every month. Every basketball team will have its own page, and its own writer.

Newspapers and magazines are on the decline. Everyone is getting their news from some sort of online source.

However, I'd love to hear how you plan to distribute this magazine all over the country. You understand it's not just something you can say you're going to do right? It's not as easy as getting a few writers from a forum and adding pictures.

Newspapers and magazines are on the decline. Everyone is getting their news from some sort of online source.

However, I'd love to hear how you plan to distribute this magazine all over the country. You understand it's not just something you can say you're going to do right? It's not as easy as getting a few writers from a forum and adding pictures.

I put a status on my facebook account that has 2,744 friends. I got messages from people located all over the US. I'll be shipping them the magazines they order. I'll also give them some free ones, to put around their city. I have a good relationship with a lot of people around the country, so they'll be doing it for me, since I've done them favors too. I'm good friends with Clipper Darrell, who is a respected fan in the Clippers nation, and he's going to be helping me out a lot too.

• Owner

Ohh.. I'm assuming you're saying that because of some drama with Swish <_>

I doubt that's it. There are a couple of posters who didn't know how to act properly, one banned multiple times on multiple accounts, another for baiting, and they took off and went to HN. Swish isn't a problem. He's actually doing better as a poster, and he hasn't been spamming the PM system.

And, guys, chill out. It's just a site. Clutch doesn't promote spamming, doesn't tell guys to come over here and mess around. We've had to drop a few of our guys for the way they were acting outside of OTR + how they were on the forums, something I really couldn't control at one point.

Good luck with the magazine. It's going to be tough, but that's just an opinion.

I doubt that's it. There are a couple of posters who didn't know how to act properly, one banned multiple times on multiple accounts, another for baiting, and they took off and went to HN. Swish isn't a problem. He's actually doing better as a poster, and he hasn't been spamming the PM system.

And, guys, chill out. It's just a site. Clutch doesn't promote spamming, doesn't tell guys to come over here and mess around. We've had to drop a few of our guys for the way they were acting outside of OTR + how they were on the forums, something I really couldn't control at one point.

Good luck with the magazine. It's going to be tough, but that's just an opinion.

I appreciate it man. Much respect.

Yep, it's definitely going to be a major challenge.. but I'm up for it.

I want to put OTR in the "Special Thanks & Affiliates" page. Can you please send me an official OTR logo?

• Owner

I appreciate it man. Much respect.

Yep, it's definitely going to be a major challenge.. but I'm up for it.

I want to put OTR in the "Special Thanks & Affiliates" page. Can you please send me an official OTR logo?

Let me know what size you need it, and I'll shoot it your direction.