GM3: Oklahoma City at Denver (OKC 2-0)

Real Deal

^Felton's never been a good FT shooter :(

I don't know which side that guy who holds the "Bring back your Seattle Supersonics" sign is on lol

I said it well before the series started, our weakness is guarding athletic team.

But I find that Bird is an excellent defender against athletic teams, but he is a terrible defender against slow-it-down teams like Lakers/ Spurs.

Bird is having a phenomenal game.

OKC is defending us very well. To say we work extremely hard for our points is a near understatement.

Edited by Multi-Billionaire

J.R. on the Bulls (Thibodeau), Spurs (Pop), Celtics (Doc) would be unstoppable. These genius offensive coaches would set screens and make plays for him.

Karl is an ass, putting 4 guards (Ty, Felton, AA, Chandler) and screaming at them to rebound against the Thunder 7 footers.

We couldn't score most of 2nd half, the team was having an exasperated time scoring, and J.R. was mostly on the bench. Bird was having a phenomenal and impact game and he was pulled in for Nene... when the two should have played together. He played KMart tons of minutes when he is non factor both offensively and yes, defensively. Compared to Ibaka, KMart looked like he's 60 years old.

The only players fault I see is that they keep missing free throws. The rest fell on the coach.

Can we fire a coach in the middle of series?