GM4: Miami at Philadelphia (MIA 3-0)

• Owner

Not trying to disrespect the Pacers or Sixers, but there's no way they should be winning any games in the first round. Indiana has produced probably the closest series I've seen in a long time, a #1 against a #8, without winning the series (just going to assume they aren't going to take it). And, with the exception of one game, the Sixers have been taking early leads, and sustaining them for a while, against a team that was looking to blow teams out from the start of games, and doing it all season long.

Shockingly, Iguodala is playing more like a bench player. The one guy I thought would need to be effective for the Sixers to have a chance in ANY of these games...he's basically a no-show, for the most part, and he's really not defending that well, either.

It only gets more difficult as the playoffs progress.

• Owner

If the Sixers were a deeper team, and had room to rest, they would be able to sustain this lead a bit more. You can tell these guys are exhausted, having to play against two superstars.

• Owner

Second quarters only, the Heat have outscored the Sixers by 48.

In all other quarters (10 of them), the Sixers have outscored the Heat by 10.

Yet, it's probably going to be a series sweep.

That inconsistency is going to hurt Miami later on. They have to fix that. They are doing the same thing Chicago is doing. At one point in yesterday's game (when the Pacers were up by 15 or so), Indiana had outscored the Bulls in all combined points of the entire series, yet were down 3-0.

I hope they enjoy this win, and that shit better get ugly on Tuesday. No excuse for letting this team back into the game like that. Dwyane Wade played like shit down the stretch on both ends and should've kept going to LeBron posting up.

• Owner

And before people crucify LBJ, his shot was blocked. Not sure if you're gonna use that against him here or not. Let's just put that out there though.

That's even better, actually. I'd rather see him get his shot blocked, than him missing a heavily-contested layup.

Thanks for the clarification.

Evan Turner has a ton of potential, Philly fans should be excited for this kid. I think he will have a break out year in 2012 (assuming there is a season). Doug Collins said it earlier in the season that it will take some time before he fully adapts to the NBA game, and he did have some struggles earlier in his college career at OSU, so I fully expect him to breakout in the next season or two. The hype around him is gone now, and I think that takes the pressure off him.