GM6: Orlando at Atlanta (ATL 3-2)

Real Deal

Pretty much a Game 7 for Atlanta here, they don't want to go back to Orlando to determine the series. Whoever wins this game, wins the series.

Completely agree, if the Hawks lose here they will lose in game 7 as well. A big game from Dwight and someone else is needed for Orlando to win here though.

Hawks move on to the second round. Magic going to relax and put an end to their season. Amazing play by SVG coming off of the timeout to get Reddick wide open for the three. Shame he didn't knock it down. Hawks Vs Bulls!! Can't wait. Magic Vs Bulls would of been better though.

• Owner

I'm sorry, but I really thought Redick had a great look to prove he was one of the greatest shooters in college basketball history.

:lol:

And, this loss isn't on Stan, it's on Dwight's teammates. They can't play defense, and they can't shoot the ball. Because it's his teammates that failed him over and over again, the finger-pointing automatically goes to Otis Smith.

The way I see you have to blame Otis Smith no one else can really be blamed, he traded for players that were known for playing no defense and that's really what hurt them the entire second half of the season. Dwight is an amazing player than can anchor a team here and there but not every time down the floor.

Dwight has the worst defensive cast of all time. J Rich, Arenas, Nelson, Turkoglu, I mean seriously? They obviously werent going anywhere with that team. Trading the team that got them to the Finals is stupid, and at least the guys they traded could play D.