Need your help!

Guru

Hey guys I need you guys to fill out this survey for me. I need it for a project in class. Try to be as honest as possible please.

Are you a smartphone user or a non-smartphone user?

If you are a smartphone user proceed to Survey A otherwise proceed to survey B.

[b]
Survey A[/b]
1.	What type of smartphone do you use?
2.	How often do you check your phone?
a.	1-5 minutes
b.	5-20 minutes
c.	20-60 minutes
d.	1-3 hours
e.	3-24 hours
3.	What applications do you use your smartphone for? (Mail, SMS, Calls, Games, etc.)
4.	How would you feel if you were forced to downgrade from your smartphone back to a regular phone?
5.	Do you feel that a lot of smartphone features are unnecessary? If yes, which features specifically? 
6.	Would you say that you use your smartphone more than your laptop on a daily basis?
7.	On a scale of 1-10, how reliant are you on your smartphone for everyday tasks?
8.	Would you say that you are “addicted” to your phone?

[b]
Survey B[/b]
1.	What type of phone do you use?
2.	How often do you check your phone?
a.	1-5 minutes
b.	5-20 minutes
c.	20-60 minutes
d.	1-3 hours
e.	3-24 hours
3.	What applications do you use your phone for? (Mail, SMS, Calls, Games, etc.)
4.	How would you feel if you were to upgrade from your phone to a smartphone?
5.	If you were to upgrade to a smartphone, do you feel that you would use your phone more often?
6.	On a scale of 1-10, how reliant are you on your phone for everyday tasks?
7.	Would you say that you are “addicted” to your phone?

Thanks in advance ;)

1. What type of phone do you use? telstra.

2. How often do you check your phone? b.

a. 1-5 minutes

b. 5-20 minutes

c. 20-60 minutes

d. 1-3 hours

e. 3-24 hours

3. What applications do you use your phone for? (Mail, SMS, Calls, Games, etc.) SMS.

4. How would you feel if you were to upgrade from your phone to a smartphone? cost to much.

5. If you were to upgrade to a smartphone, do you feel that you would use your phone more often? yes.

6. On a scale of 1-10, how reliant are you on your phone for everyday tasks? 3 (if 1 is very Low and 10 is very high)

7. Would you say that you are “addicted” to your phone? nope.

• Like 1

Survey A

1. What type of smartphone do you use? HTC EVO 4G

2. How often do you check your phone?

a. 1-5 minutes

b. 5-20 minutes

c. 20-60 minutes

d. 1-3 hours

e. 3-24 hours

3. What applications do you use your smartphone for? (Mail, SMS, Calls, Games, etc.) SMS, e-mail, score tickers, NYTimes, and of course internet

4. How would you feel if you were forced to downgrade from your smartphone back to a regular phone? Very strange feeling whenever I flip open my old phone. I'd be very frustrated through the adjustment period.

5. Do you feel that a lot of smartphone features are unnecessary? If yes, which features specifically? Off the top of my head, nothing. Everyone has their own reason for getting one. As long as the smartphone isn't being used like laptop or regular gaming system, it's serving it's purpose, in my opinion.

6. Would you say that you use your smartphone more than your laptop on a daily basis? (desktop) Nah, there's quite a difference in the usage of the two.

7. On a scale of 1-10, how reliant are you on your smartphone for everyday tasks? 7

8. Would you say that you are “addicted” to your phone? Yep, I probably need to cut down on usage.

• Like 1

B.

1. What type of phone do you use? Env2

2. How often do you check your phone? B

a. 1-5 minutes

b. 5-20 minutes

c. 20-60 minutes

d. 1-3 hours

e. 3-24 hours

3. What applications do you use your phone for? (Mail, SMS, Calls, Games, etc.) SMS , Calls, Games, Internet

4. How would you feel if you were to upgrade from your phone to a smartphone? Same I'm not the biggest fan

5. If you were to upgrade to a smartphone, do you feel that you would use your phone more often? Not really I have an Itouch

6. On a scale of 1-10, how reliant are you on your phone for everyday tasks? 6

7. Would you say that you are “addicted” to your phone? Yep

Edited by Hawks Fly High
  • Like 1

Survey A

1. What type of smartphone do you use? Palm Pixi

2. How often do you check your phone? During the day about every 10 minutes. C

a. 1-5 minutes

b. 5-20 minutes

c. 20-60 minutes

d. 1-3 hours

e. 3-24 hours

3. What applications do you use your smartphone for? (Mail, SMS, Calls, Games, etc.) Mail, SMS, Calls, Web browsing

4. How would you feel if you were forced to downgrade from your smartphone back to a regular phone? I'd be fine if it had a keyboard and a decent OS

5. Do you feel that a lot of smartphone features are unnecessary? If yes, which features specifically? No but I feel like many people that have no need for a smartphone use one

6. Would you say that you use your smartphone more than your laptop on a daily basis? I don't own a laptop, so sure

7. On a scale of 1-10, how reliant are you on your smartphone for everyday tasks? 1

8. Would you say that you are “addicted” to your phone? No

• Like 1

Survey A

1. What type of smartphone do you use? Blackberry Curve

2. How often do you check your phone? C.

a. 1-5 minutes

b. 5-20 minutes

c. 20-60 minutes

d. 1-3 hours

e. 3-24 hours

3. What applications do you use your smartphone for? (Mail, SMS, Calls, Games, etc.) SMS, Calls, BBM, Internet.

4. How would you feel if you were forced to downgrade from your smartphone back to a regular phone? Would not be happy.

5. Do you feel that a lot of smartphone features are unnecessary? If yes, which features specifically? No.

6. Would you say that you use your smartphone more than your laptop on a daily basis? No.

7. On a scale of 1-10, how reliant are you on your smartphone for everyday tasks? 8. It's my main form of communication.

8. Would you say that you are “addicted” to your phone? No. I could go without, but like I said above, it is my main form of communication, therefore I am on it quite often.

• Like 1

Survey A

1. What type of smartphone do you use? Droid Pro

a. 1-5 minutes

b. 5-20 minutes

c. 20-60 minutes

d. 1-3 hours

e. 3-24 hours

3. What applications do you use your smartphone for? (Mail, SMS, Calls, Games, etc.) Mail, SMS, Calls, Games, Social Networking, Internet

4. How would you feel if you were forced to downgrade from your smartphone back to a regular phone? Oh yuck I couldn't do that...

5. Do you feel that a lot of smartphone features are unnecessary? If yes, which features specifically? Not for me but I could see how it could be considered unneccesary.

6. Would you say that you use your smartphone more than your laptop on a daily basis? It's about even.

7. On a scale of 1-10, how reliant are you on your smartphone for everyday tasks? 9

8. Would you say that you are “addicted” to your phone? Yes

• Like 1

SURVEY A

1. What type of smartphone do you use? HTC T-Mobile G2

a. 1-5 minutes

b. 5-20 minutes

c. 20-60 minutes

d. 1-3 hours

e. 3-24 hours

3. What applications do you use your smartphone for? (Mail, SMS, Calls, Games, etc.) Games, SMS, Mail, Glimpse, Facebook, Twitter

4. How would you feel if you were forced to downgrade from your smartphone back to a regular phone? I wouldnt freak out, id be upset

5. Do you feel that a lot of smartphone features are unnecessary? If yes, which features specifically? Not at all

6. Would you say that you use your smartphone more than your laptop on a daily basis? Yes

7. On a scale of 1-10, how reliant are you on your smartphone for everyday tasks? 7

8. Would you say that you are “addicted” to your phone? Yes :)

• Like 1

Survey A

1. What type of smartphone do you use? Blackberry Curve

a. 1-5 minutes

b. 5-20 minutes

c. 20-60 minutes

d. 1-3 hours

e. 3-24 hours

3. What applications do you use your smartphone for? (Mail, SMS, Calls, Games, etc.) BBM, NBA Gametime, Internet Browser

4. How would you feel if you were forced to downgrade from your smartphone back to a regular phone? Sad

5. Do you feel that a lot of smartphone features are unnecessary? If yes, which features specifically? Yeh, outside of the the apps that I use, I find all the other ones useless.

6. Would you say that you use your smartphone more than your laptop on a daily basis? No

7. On a scale of 1-10, how reliant are you on your smartphone for everyday tasks? 6

8. Would you say that you are “addicted” to your phone? Not really.

• Like 1

Survey B

1. What type of phone do you use? T-Mobile Galaxy

a. 1-5 minutes

b. 5-20 minutes

c. 20-60 minutes

d. 1-3 hours

e. 3-24 hours

3. What applications do you use your phone for? SMS

4. How would you feel if you were to upgrade from your phone to a smartphone? Wouldn't care, it would be great to have but I'd live without it.

5. If you were to upgrade to a smartphone, do you feel that you would use your phone more often? Yes.

6. On a scale of 1-10, how reliant are you on your phone for everyday tasks? 5

7. Would you say that you are “addicted” to your phone? Somewhat yeah but only for the texting.

• Like 1

Survey A

1. What type of smartphone do you use? LG Optimus V

2. How often do you check your phone? c. 20-60 minutes

3. What applications do you use your smartphone for?

SMS, web, and calling

4. How would you feel if you were forced to downgrade from your smartphone back to a regular phone?

I just got my smart phone, and going back would suck. I can deal with it, but it would suck.

5. Do you feel that a lot of smartphone features are unnecessary? If yes, which features specifically?

Some of bloatware that comes with it, like Virgin Mobile Live, Twidroyd, SCVNGR, WHERE, ect.

6. Would you say that you use your smartphone more than your laptop on a daily basis?

Considering I don't even own a laptop, yes. Do I use my smartphone more than my computer? No.

7. On a scale of 1-10, how reliant are you on your smartphone for everyday tasks?

As of right now, I'd say a 4. I can see that rating going up as time goes on though.

8. Would you say that you are “addicted” to your phone?

Hardly. If I'm out of the house, and if I'm waiting for something I'll use my phone quite a bit. But that's pretty much it.

• Like 1

• Owner

1. What type of smartphone do you use? iPhone 3GS

2. How often do you check your phone? D (1-3 hours)

3. What applications do you use your smartphone for? SMS, calls, internet

4. How would you feel if you were forced to downgrade from your smartphone back to a regular phone? Not going to happen...I need sports scores at my fingertips, and being able to access OTR when I'm away from the computer

5. Do you feel that a lot of smartphone features are unnecessary? If yes, which features specifically? Nah, as long as the features are used by someone, they are necessary, in my opinion.

6. Would you say that you use your smartphone more than your laptop on a daily basis? No, not even close.

7. On a scale of 1-10, how reliant are you on your smartphone for everyday tasks? Probably a five.

8. Would you say that you are “addicted” to your phone? Not really. I wouldn't get rid of it for a regular phone, but I don't live and breathe because of it.

• Like 1

Survey A

1. What type of smartphone do you use? iPhone 3G

2. How often do you check your phone? d. 1-3 hours

3. What applications do you use your smartphone for? (Mail, SMS, Calls, Games, etc.) SMS, Calls, Internet, Games and Music player

4. How would you feel if you were forced to downgrade from your smartphone back to a regular phone? Shattered, I use my phone as a music player as well.

5. Do you feel that a lot of smartphone features are unnecessary? If yes, which features specifically? No, not the ones I have.

6. Would you say that you use your smartphone more than your laptop on a daily basis? I don't have a laptop. But I don't use it more than my desktop.

7. On a scale of 1-10, how reliant are you on your smartphone for everyday tasks? Not as reliant as most people. I just use it to make calls when needed and listen to music.

8. Would you say that you are “addicted” to your phone? Nope.

• Like 1