Dirk Holds No Grudge Towards Thomas

Dirk Nowitzki insists that an old feud with new teammate Tim Thomas is a thing of the past.

Thomas infamously blew a kiss to Nowitzki during an on-court incident in the 2006 Western Conference Finals while with the Suns.

"That stuff is long gone," Nowitzki told Marc Stein of ESPN this week. "We were in the bottom [six] in 3-point shooting and we needed to address that. I'm happy he's a Maverick."

The Mavericks, who defeated the Suns in the aforementioned series to advance to the NBA Finals, signed Thomas to a contract this week.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/60906/20090731/dirk_holds_no_grudge_towards_thomas/

I mean I could kind of see why he would have a grudge but Dirk owned the suns in that series and mainly he just dominated Tim Thomas there, so idk what grudge he really would have held on to. Id be more concerned of Tim holding a grudge since he didn't like Dirk and prob doesn't like him that much still.