GM1: Boston at Miami

Real Deal

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Joel Anthony is such a beast....we better not let him walk out on us as a FA whenever that time comes.

Wow Pierce traveled like a beast on that shot...and before someone throws in the Lebron travels comeback, I am simply stating that in that particular play, Pierce took a side step before even dribbling.

Edited by SRV

haha...too bad he got Pierce thrown out. Don't even compare Wade to Pierce in terms of princess, at least Wade actually suffered a respectable injury.

haha...too bad he got Pierce thrown out. Don't even compare Wade to Pierce in terms of princess, at least Wade actually suffered a respectable injury.

Wade's as fragile as an egg shell. He's a [expletive] who sits out too many games because he's "hurt". Pierce was out during a playoff game, and came back. He didn't sit out like a little princess. Wade should just go to Disney World and have some tea parties with the little kids. He'd fit right in.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

Wow talk about some bullshit. Stupid flagrant earlier, yet the Jones foul on Pierce isnt one? Then kicking out Pierce on that screen, we can see how the refs will be this series. Also James Jones totally threw his head back, Pierce face grazed his he didnt headbutt him.

Probably would have lost this game anyways but every time we have gone on a run its been stopped by some bullshit.

Wade's as fragile as an egg shell. He's a [expletive] who sits out too many games because he's "hurt". Pierce was out during a playoff game, and came back. He didn't sit out like a little princess. Wade should just go to Disney World and have some tea parties with the little kids. He'd fit right in.

lol, Pierce is an actress. Wade dislocated his shoulder, did you want him to come back and play in the same game? Name me one time where Wade sat out an important game because he was hurt. Keep calling him a [expletive] though, he is still better than Pierce has ever been.

lol, Pierce is an actress. Wade dislocated his shoulder, did you want him to come back and play in the same game? Name me one time where Wade sat out an important game because he was hurt. Keep calling him a [expletive] though, he is still better than Pierce has ever been.

Game 6, 2005 East Finals.. Wade sat out, Miami lost by 25+. just saying.

• Like 2

Boo hoo, Suck it up and play through your injury. Pierce came back that game as well. I think Wade's spent more time in a wheelchair during his career than on the court.

Game 6, 2005 East Finals.. Wade sat out, Miami lost by 25+. just saying.

Ok, one game back in 05. He then went on to carry us through the 06 finals, played in the Olympic team several years, and hes a [expletive] because he misses a game now and then.

Hes a [expletive], but he has a ring and is a damn good player. Ill take that trade any day. Atleast he doesn't try to act tough and then falls over and pretends his arm is broken and comes back 10 minutes later like its all good.

Boo hoo, Suck it up and play through your injury. Pierce came back that game as well. I think Wade's spent more time in a wheelchair during his career than on the court.

Thats just the dumbest attempt at an insult ever. Like saying Pierce spends more time in the locker room than he does on the court....its really a bad joke. Its cool though, when Pierce suffers a major injury ill be watching to see how quick he comes in and helps his team with his massive injury and is about as useful as a vegetable.

Edited by SRV