Is Zbo the best PF in the NBA?

AboveLegit

Prior to the postseason I probably wouldn't even have him in my top 5. But since the playoffs started he has been playing like the runaway second best pf in the league, behind Dirk obviously.

Edited by Confidence248

I'd take Z-Bo over Dirk right now. Dirk is great, Z-Bo is playing best ball at PF.

Hard to believe no team but the Grizz wanted him 2 years ago, traded for Q-Rich.

I created a thread before the Grizz traded for him, saying if he's worth taking when everyone else basically thought he was a cancer and blackhole. I had wanted the Nuggets to trade for him.

He's playing the best out of any big guy right now. Obviously not Dwight numbnuts...he got eliminated in round 1. I challenge anyone to find a big guy playing better than Randolph. You can't do it.

Most reliable offensive power forward in the post, and a top five rebounder, pushing top three. Dirk isn't on Randolph's level in the post, and Randolph has developed a very reliable jumper. Right now there is no power forward I would rather have leading the Grizzlies.

He's playing the best out of any big guy right now. Obviously not Dwight numbnuts...he got eliminated in round 1. I challenge anyone to find a big guy playing better than Randolph. You can't do it.

You said big guy so Dwight Howard obviously qualifies under the title of big guy. Also, just because he got eliminated doesn't mean he still isn't the best big man in the game. I'm guess that after the Lakers won the Finals next year Fisher was the best pointguard in the game because everyone else was eliminated? Does the water in Miami make you dumber? I'm seriously starting to consider it [expletive]ing idiot.

The fickle "what have you done for me lately" attitude of NBA fans is pretty annoying. Dude is playing some good ball lately and catching W's, but at what point does longevity come into play? Either way, pretty crazy what a change of scenery, some good teammates and a new mindset towards the game of basketball can do for you.

Most reliable offensive power forward in the post, and a top five rebounder, pushing top three. Dirk isn't on Randolph's level in the post, and Randolph has developed a very reliable jumper. Right now there is no power forward I would rather have leading the Grizzlies.

This.

Obviously, although ZBo had some clutch moments from perimeter, I'd still have Dirk take 3s or perimeter shots. But ZBo is the best offensive player at PF in the paint.