Terez Owens: LeBron having an affair with Jordin Sparks

Lkr

Last year during the NBA Playoffs LeBron James’ mother Gloria was exposed for her involvement with LeBron’s teammate Delonte West..The affair made national headlines and ultimately was the demise of LeBron in Cleveland….This year it appears LeBron is the one who’s having the affair…According to my source, who is an NBA Player who wishes to remain anonymous, Lebron James is having an affair with….Drum roll please…Pop star and former American Idol winner Jordin Sparks…The two have been hooking up for a few months…To make matters worse, I’m being told LeBron James’ girlfriend/baby mama/ Savannah Brinson is six months pregnant…To cheat on your girlfriend is bad, but to cheat on your pregnant girlfriend is just cruel. -TO

http://www.terezowens.com/exclusive-lebron-having-an-affair-with-jordin-sparks/

Thread goes to 6 pages with Flash defending him, calling it.

1. DIAF.

2. If he did do this, that's a POS move..but I'm not gonna take Terez Owens as gospel because I've heard from people who've been out with him that he never even dances with other chicks when he's at Liv or any other club in Miami. I'll wait till more comes out.

You don't need to believe me, but that's fine with me. Terez Owens is a shitty source lol.

Edited by Flash

Shitty source? Damn, I must inform Tiger Woods that he didn't cheat on his wife!

Lol, they also reported that she was sleeping with Brett Favre and that he was marrying his first mistress. Great source though!

1. DIAF.

2. If he did do this, that's a POS move..but I'm not gonna take Terez Owens as gospel because I've heard from people who've been out with him that he never even dances with other chicks when he's at Liv or any other club in Miami. I'll wait till more comes out.

You don't need to believe me, but that's fine with me. Terez Owens is a shitty source lol.

1. Lmao? Getting sensitive are we, over our buttbuddy?

2. I'll stick to this until it's proved false and then I'll make my final opinion.

1. Lmao? Getting sensitive are we, over our buttbuddy?

2. I'll stick to this until it's proved false and then I'll make my final opinion.

Smh..not wasting my time with this.

LBJ has been cheating on his girfriend since day 1. He has only technically remained with her to maintain his image and because they have kids together. He maintains a somewhat decent image and she gets money, they both get to see their kids, win win. You don't get seen out at the clubs and have private parties if you are a family mab.

LBJ has been cheating on his girfriend since day 1. He has only technically remained with her to maintain his image and because they have kids together. He maintains a somewhat decent image and she gets money, they both get to see their kids, win win. You don't get seen out at the clubs and have private parties if you are a family mab.

I'm just going off of what I've been told on multiple occasions by someone who would know. Has he cheated? I'd be willing to say yeah because he's a 26 year old NBA player but I highly doubt the truth in this rumor based on where its coming from.