2009 New York Yankees

Carmelamare

We're opening and closing the 2010 season against the BoSox, cool. Both series will be at Fenway, not cool, and it doesn't make much sense either.

In April, we have 15 games on the road and 6 at home. 18 games against the BoSox once again.

Edited by Waldo

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posada and Jesse Carlson have been suspended 3 games each after last night's brawl.

Q: Describe what you saw that prompted you to eject Posada?

JOYCE: As he ran past Carlson, he gave him a little shove with his elbow. It was very unsportsmanlike. The pitcher wasn't looking for anything like that and he ran past him, didn't say anything and just gave him a shove with his elbow. It was very unsportsmanlike. It was cheap shot.

What? Carlson shouldn't have even been on that side of home plate to begin with.

Shelley Duncan might be suspended also.

We Yankee fans have been too spoiled with Rivera's pitching to be upset about the loss. This is his first blown save in over 4 months if I'm not mistaken.

Molina's bat is a near automatic out. I wonder if Kevin Long's been working with him. His defense and his calling behind the plate is phenomenal, so it would be nice if he could pick up the hitting even a little.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's been two days, and I already miss Yankee baseball terribly. Of course, there will be a lot of action in the near future, but I'm simply not in the mood to watch basketball yet. After such an exciting run and looking back at the highlights of the postseason, you don't want to say goodbye to the 2009 season and wait so long for 2010 to come.