Dwight's twitter message

On May 9th...

Y does it seem like the writers of Orlando sentinel are tryna push me out of Orlando with dumb articles. It's annoying. Can I enjoy my summer and get ready for next season in Orlando. Pls. Same thing u guys did to Shaq. Smh

LINK

Thank you Orlando Sentinel,

Signed,

Laker fans.

• Owner

I thought it was really weird that they put up a "jersey swap" feature for Dwight. I don't see why any Orlando writer or news outlet would want to do something like that...makes absolutely zero sense.

If anything, the entire city should want to keep him, and write positive articles about Otis Smith looking to reconfigure this team around Dwight, going for another title run, etc. No fan or writer benefits from losing Howard.

I thought it was really weird that they put up a "jersey swap" feature for Dwight. I don't see why any Orlando writer or news outlet would want to do something like that...makes absolutely zero sense.

If anything, the entire city should want to keep him, and write positive articles about Otis Smith looking to reconfigure this team around Dwight, going for another title run, etc. No fan or writer benefits from losing Howard.

The Lakers front office doesn't have to worry about tampering, the Orlando sentinel is already doing it for them lol. Im curious though about what articles Dwight is referring to. Any magic fans read anything unusual?

On May 9th...

LINK

Thank you Orlando Sentinel,

Signed,

Laker fans.

He went on to say in some other tweets:

“I’m not blaming the media. I’m saying stop with the dumb articles. They don’t make be decision of mine. I jus don’t want Orlando fans to believe them. Cuz they don’t know. I love my city.”

Via Mike Bianchi/Orlando Sentinel

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/213602/Howard_Orlando_Trying_To_Run_Me_Out_Like_Shaq#ixzz1LxwWGRqs