Seriously How Good Is In-N-Out Burger?

So they just opened up the In-N-Out in Dallas and well I think the video speaks for itself lol.... been a long time coming.

But honest question how amazing are these burgers I have never ever tried them. I am assuming they will eventually open up in Houston since obesity is a way of life here. But can anoyone compare how it stacks up to Five Guys, SmashBurger, or Fudruckers?

Never had SmashBurger.. Shawn Andrews says it's amazinggggggg though. Haven't been to a Fuddruckers since I was a little kid, they used to give those free cookie redeemer coins.. those were amazing :lol:

IDK how to explain it, it's really, really good man. Probably on the same level as 5 guys, but cheaper. Animal style fries put it over the top.. amazing. I can see getting super sick of it if I had it all the time, but I'm only on the west coast like once a year.. so yum.

If you go to In-N-Out you will leave happy.

Wait there isn't one in Houston? Weird. I never tried out any of these burger joints though, I always thought they were basically the same as the burgers in Burger King and whatnot.

Never had SmashBurger.. Shawn Andrews says it's amazinggggggg though. Haven't been to a Fuddruckers since I was a little kid, they used to give those free cookie redeemer coins.. those were amazing :lol:

IDK how to explain it, it's really, really good man. Probably on the same level as 5 guys, but cheaper. Animal style fries put it over the top.. amazing. I can see getting super sick of it if I had it all the time, but I'm only on the west coast like once a year.. so yum.

If you go to In-N-Out you will leave happy.

Sounds GOOD. I am a huge Five Guys addict I love the cajun fries and burgers but I really want to try In-N-Out lol it's getting closer.

Wow, so they finally decided to expand outside of the west coast. You guys are in for a seriously amazing treat. Everything they make is fresh, and the burgers, fries, and shakes....oooooh my goodness. So, so good. I've never had a bad experience there, and I've been going to In-N-Out my entire life.

Wait there isn't one in Houston? Weird. I never tried out any of these burger joints though, I always thought they were basically the same as the burgers in Burger King and whatnot.

not even close

Well I guess I'll give it a try. Judging from this thread Five Guys sounds pretty good.

It tastes so much more homemade and you actually see them make it so it's all fresh, Burger King is just turrible after you try Five Guys. :glasses:

It tastes so much more homemade and you actually see them make it so it's all fresh, Burger King is just turrible after you try Five Guys. :glasses:

NIce. I found one off 59, might be going there this weekend or after exams.