Seriously How Good Is In-N-Out Burger?

hahahahaha oh man, that's one of my favorite parts of the movie.. just the way Walter SCREAMS it at Donny in the middle of the theater/play.. [expletive]ing hilarious

copyright claim took down the logjammin scene, but that is by far the best

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/lebronze23/Big_Lebowski_Dude_Abides_Navy_Shirt.jpg

What more do you need?

hahahahaha oh man, that's one of my favorite parts of the movie.. just the way Walter SCREAMS it at Donny in the middle of the theater/play.. [expletive]ing hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9xvmpRZcyw

Haha one of my favorite parts as well.. Well the whole movie is my fav part. Don't know how many times I watched it...

When I'll go to the US I'll have to try an In 'n Out for sure. Just because of the movie. I sure would not camp over night for a burger though lol, dam that's totally insane, I can't even believe that's for real....Amazing.

I live in the Dallas area too, and they just opened up 2 In-N-Outs about 15 mins away from where I live. I went on the opening day because my friends paid for me. It was a 3 hour wait, but it was worth it that one time. I finally realized how good In-N-Out actually is. It's the freshest burger I've ever eaten in my life

Since then, the lines have gone down dramatically. I've been 8 times since it opened almost 2 weeks ago. On Friday night, I went there and the line didn't even extend to the door, it was only a 2 or 3 minute wait tops. It's so much more worth it now that the wait times are 10-15 mins tops, usually on weekends

Every time I go there, I always get a 3x4 Animal Style with no tomatoes and Extra Toast on the buns, an order of Fries Well Done, and a Choco-Vanilla Shake. I always save my drink cup as well and bring it with me so I can refill it next time without buying a drink, the place is so busy that they never notice

But yes, In-N-Out is the best thing to happen to Texas in quite a while

Quick tip: Don't go through the drive thru, you can save at least 30 mins by parking and going in. The drive thru lines are usually much longer because people are so lazy nowadays