What match-up do you want to see in the Finals?

SRT Spidey

NBA Finals  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/71252302.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FD97DA5C37DD5E246C9AC9EA0CC9BE39D822F4E167A61728B6F06BF04B24B4128C

http://cdn.lightgalleries.net/4bd5ebf66a9d1/images/ROSA2286-01-2.jpg

http://blog.newsok.com/thebusiness/files/2008/11/mark-cuban.jpg

http://files.dailycontributor.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Dirk-Nowitzki-e1304098166666-300x293.jpg

REMATCH. This time with Dallas getting revenge and Dirk finally geting his well deserved ring after years of torment ala LA and SAS. And Mark Cubans :D Face will be priceless.

• Owner

Thunder Bulls would be fun

Yes sir.

Or, the Thunder and Heat, as long as I can get a guarantee from the basketball gods that the Thunder will win in six, close out on their home floor.

OKC (the city itself) would go nuts in the Finals.

I want to see either Thunder - Heat, Grizzlies - Heat, or Grizzlies - Bulls. I think Dallas can make the finals but I have a feeling they would get swept by the Heat, or Bulls. Those are just bad matchups for Dallas.

Mavs-Heat

I don't consider myself a Mavs fan, but I always root for them in the west. I've always supported Dirk, and love his game. Out of the remaining players left in this league, he deserves a ring the most....and what better way to win it than to get revenge on the Heat after the abysmal 2006 Finals.

To be honest, I don't see myself being interested much in a Finals series unless Miami is in it so...

Mavericks - Heat

and hopefully Dirk gets his ring.

Definitely Bulls vs Mavs. That's already what I wanted to see before the playoffs started anyhow.

Well in fact I wanted to see either a Bulls-Mavs or a Mavs-Celtics. But now that the Celtics are out I 100% want a Bulls-Mavs.

I wouldn't mind seeing the other remaining teams in the Finals though. But to be honest I have to say that I liked the Heat better when they had only Wade. It has nothing to do with James, contrary to a lot of people I definitely don't hate him and I see nothing wrong with his decision. No it's just that I've never been a huge fan of teams of stars... In fact I've always liked hustlers more, players like Rodman, Starks or Oak for example. I don't hate superstars, there are many superstars that I love, I actually love all the greatest players from the past and all, but it's just that I prefer hustlers. Those guys who, even if they ain't as talented as the big stars, give all what they got to make their team wins, those guys that every team needs to win. In fact among my VERY favorite players ever, there are only two superstars : Patrick Ewing and Connie Hawkins. So I'm definitely gonna root for the Bulls in the East.

In the West I love the Grizz and Thunder, and I wouldn't mind seeing them in the Finals, but the Mavs are my second fav team since Dirk's arrival so now that New York is out I'm 100% for Dallas.

Anyhow I definitely think that we can have a Bulls-Mavs in the Finals. Now that the Heat beat the C's most people think that the Heat will win it all but I'm not as convinced... I mean sure they were very good against Boston but this win is not as impressive as most people make it to be IMO. First of all the C's were far from being at their best. They all appeared quite old in this playoffs, especially KG, not only that but Rondo was injured and Perk is now in OKC. Now I said myself that the C's could win without Perk, and I haven't changed my mind about that. If the C's were at their best I'm sure that they could have won. But it was still a loss nonetheless. And if you add all of these together you have a C's team that was far from being as good as last year... Yet the Celtics led all the games, this the whole game. They just couldn't close the games because of their age... Well anyhow the Heat played quite well nonetheless but all I'm saying is that it wasn't that impressive. And I definitely that the Bulls stand a chance. They're much younger than Boston, sure they're not as talented offensively and rely too much on Rose, but their defense can give a lot of trouble to Miami's offense. I think that they stand a pretty good chance.

As for the West, well I have to say that I'm pretty disappointed that no one seems to believe in Dallas. That doesn't surprise one bit though. In most people mind, it's not the Mavs who won against LA, it's the Lakers who lost... The Mavs just do not get all the credits that they deserve. The Lakers were not at their best, Gasol was very disappointing, but still the Mavs just swept them ! They were fantastic and definitely deserved that win. And as good as the Grizzlies and Thunder, they are clearly not as talented as this Dallas team. Probably the best Dallas team ever IMO. They stand a chance, I don't deny that one bit and wouldn't be surprised to see one of these teams in the Finals, but still Dallas is clearly better and should make it to the Finals.