dont have no idea why this is even a discussion.. we are are still in the playoffs heading into a game 7 with home court. people see westbrook and durant angry a few times and automatically they hate each other, durant wants westbrook gone and trade ideas.. really? sorry, but they have been going at each other all throughout the season. it just shows that nobody watched the thunder.

dont have no idea why this is even a discussion.. we are are still in the playoffs heading into a game 7 with home court. people see westbrook and durant angry a few times and automatically they hate each other, durant wants westbrook gone and trade ideas.. really? sorry, but they have been going at each other all throughout the season. it just shows that nobody watched the thunder.

Easy killa I just heard this on the Radio P.S. I did watch the Thunder I think it would be stupid of the Thunder to do it! So get off my jock!

You're crazy if you wouldn't do that trade in a heartbeat. Westbrook is a very good player, but CP3 is a top 5 player in the league (IMO). He's on a totally different level than Westbrook.

• Owner

You're crazy if you wouldn't do that trade in a heartbeat. Westbrook is a very good player, but CP3 is a top 5 player in the league (IMO). He's on a totally different level than Westbrook.

The only thing that I would worry about is CP3's knee. Apparently, it's bone-on-bone, and he's really too young for that (he has Kobe knees). In 2-3 years, it could change the way he plays the game, and I'm not really sure if CP3 would be as effective playing any other role.

The only thing that I would worry about is CP3's knee. Apparently, it's bone-on-bone, and he's really too young for that (he has Kobe knees). In 2-3 years, it could change the way he plays the game, and I'm not really sure if CP3 would be as effective playing any other role.

I think you can say that it has already changed the way that he plays the game. Prior to his knee injury last season he was one of the quickest players in the league with an absolutely dynamite first step. There wasn't a player in the league that he couldn't break down off of the dribble, but from what I saw him him this season he didn't have nearly the same explosiveness and was much more methodical in his approach. He could still get to the rim, but it wasn't to the same degree as he did before.

This could be because he wasn't 100% recovered from his injury as it does take a long time to get back to full strength from the surgery that he did have.

The thing about Paul is that his play this year just goes to show how good he is. Even with arguably the best attribute of his game cut basically in hal, he was still one of the top 5 point guards in the league and, in many people's opinion, he is still the best point guard in the league.

• Owner

I think you can say that it has already changed the way that he plays the game. Prior to his knee injury last season he was one of the quickest players in the league with an absolutely dynamite first step. There wasn't a player in the league that he couldn't break down off of the dribble, but from what I saw him him this season he didn't have nearly the same explosiveness and was much more methodical in his approach. He could still get to the rim, but it wasn't to the same degree as he did before.

This could be because he wasn't 100% recovered from his injury as it does take a long time to get back to full strength from the surgery that he did have.

The thing about Paul is that his play this year just goes to show how good he is. Even with arguably the best attribute of his game cut basically in hal, he was still one of the top 5 point guards in the league and, in many people's opinion, he is still the best point guard in the league.

Yeah, he's still super quick, but you can tell there's a slight difference. He uses screens a lot more than he used to.

Against Fisher and Kobe, though, he looked like a vintage CP3. It's obvious why, haha. He wasn't afraid to take them off the dribble, because quite frankly, their knees are as bad, or worse, than his (Fisher just can't move fast enough, Kobe has 40 year old knees).

The thing is, Jason Kidd had to change his game significantly. He's been taking players in the post a lot more, and spotting up, and throwing oops. The fact that he's slower doesn't change much on the defensive end as well because, well, he's a big PG.

Chris Paul is not meant to spend his time in the post. He's also not going to defend someone like LeBron in the post (like Kidd would). CP3 can spot up and shoot, but he's going to need more than just Ariza and West on his team if he wants to be effective doing that.

Scary thought for him, really. I will admit he's the best true PG in the NBA (coin-flip with Deron for part of the season, but I'll hand it to Paul), but in three years, I'm not sure that will be the case.

I believe Hornets were the team who traded Aldrich to OKC so I doubt they would want him. I can only see Hornets doing this CP3-Westbrook deal if Paul clearly does not want to stay.

• 3 weeks later...

I believe Hornets were the team who traded Aldrich to OKC so I doubt they would want him. I can only see Hornets doing this CP3-Westbrook deal if Paul clearly does not want to stay.

[/qu

This trade mos def aint happening but I hope NO sign CP3 to an extension before next trade deadline if not you have to trade I believe or you will be left with nothing. Melo or Bosh situations witch one worked out better for their ex teams?