Suns Owner a Homosexual

I realize all this, but the point is, will it lead to more people coming out? You have to think there are more Homosexuals in Professional sports. It's not ignorant, this is groundbreaking in professional sport, in my opinion.

No, I doubt more people will come out. There are a lot of people that accept homosexuality, but there are still many of those that do not, and many people will view athletes that come out and say they are homosexual as being weak.

I think they would be most concerned with how their teammates would perceive them, and I think a lot of teammates wouldn't openly show how they feel about it, but many would feel awkward about it.

I realize all this, but the point is, will it lead to more people coming out? You have to think there are more Homosexuals in Professional sports. It's not ignorant, this is groundbreaking in professional sport, in my opinion.

I think it would be a bigger deal to people if he was an active player.

Oh my heavens, the world is coming to a end on May 21 because oh his sexuality...

Edited by Art Bart

Well then let me try again.

The Suns should trade for Kevin Love, Ramon Sessions and Rudy Gay. They should sign both Sun Yue and Luther Head.

They can then have a lineup of:

Yue

Love

Gay

Head

Sessions

at least the first one was somewhat funny. this one is just dumb

• Like 1

The Suns should trade for Kevin Love, Ramon Sessions and Rudy Gay. They should sign both Sun Yue and Luther Head.

Yue

Love

Gay

Head

Sessions

HAHA. I am gay.

I am girl, so that means I like women. SMFH, most men are so stupid. LOL.

• Like 1

Yue

Love

Gay

Head

Sessions

That was good, but your first comment was funnier. :lol: .

*I don't agree with him, but it's hard not to laugh at his comments.*

I really don't see the big deal... I really don't see why even our country makes such a big deal over someone coming out of the closet either. Sure it's a case that has caused controversy for all these years but if it bothers someone so much they should at least not give a crap about it. Props to him for coming out though

I really don't see the big deal... I really don't see why even our country makes such a big deal over someone coming out of the closet either. Sure it's a case that has caused controversy for all these years but if it bothers someone so much they should at least not give a crap about it. Props to him for coming out though

I agree. If it was a Suns PLAYER, I'd understand - It would be interesting to see the reception from his teammates and how that goes with team chemistry....

But, I really don't care if a Suns executive is a homosexual.