The Rapture May 21st

The context of 2 Peter 3 is extremely important! In the first few verses, God refers us to the destruction of the world by the flood during Noah’s day. Then we find an interesting admonition that we ought not to be “ignorant” of one thing, which is, 1 day is as 1000 years, and 1000 years is as 1 day. Immediately following this bit of information is a very vivid description of the end of the present world by fire.

What could God be telling us by identifying 1 day along with 1000 years?

Since we recently have discovered the Biblical calendar of history on the pages of the Bible, we find that the flood of Noah’s day occurred in the year 4990 BC. This date is completely accurate (for further information on the Biblical timeline of history, please go to: www.familyradio.com). It was in the year 4990 BC that God revealed to Noah that there would be yet 7 days until the flood of waters would be upon the earth. Now, if we substitute 1000 years for each one of those 7 days, we get 7000 years. And when we project 7000 years into the future from 4990 BC, we find that it falls on the year 2011 AD.

Source

Seems pretty dumb to me...

I fixed my date in the Suns owner thread. I heard about this story a couple of days ago but I mistakenly thought it was may 31.

This lady keeps coming into my work and screaming saying the world's going to end on May 21st. I wonder what will happen to her after that day.

I'd troll the hell out of her on the 22nd when nothing happens.

the rapture suppose to happen may 21st and end the world, GET PREPARED

Just to clarify it says the rapture begins may 21st with judgement day, the world will end October 21st...(5 months after judgement day)

Edited by Pinkie Pie

Lol, I got a pamphlet about this in college last semester. Also if the world ends October 21st, at least I get to enjoy my bday the day before the world ends.