Redzone Supremecy Football Sim League

fish7718

Thanks again to RD for letting me post this...

I recently got off from college and found myself with a lot of extra time on my hands, at around the same time I got an e-mail from a fellow I met back in 07 doing a sim league, he told me to check this one out. It's a Madden 07 player sim league, you create your own player, you get signed or drafted to a team and you make your player better by completing point tasks such as writing articles or making graphics or doing podcasts, etc. I gotta say, I was hesitant at first, I signed up and didn't really check. I haven't been active in a sim league in about 1-2 years now, but this league is pretty damn fun. They got a pretty tight knit community over there so if you found that you've had a lot of extra time on your hands and you feel like trying out a sim league come over and check it out...you don't need to be extremely active, just a guy that checks in every couple days, maybe write an article every week or so...any additions are welcome and great...

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Redzone_Supremacy/index.php?act=idx