Gears of War 3

Cobb

Just got an email saying that "You helped make Gears Of Wars 3 Better" and a download link to download a poster. I assume they want you to print it out, but I'm probably not going to considering the amount of ink it will use.

Email looked like this: http://i.imgur.com/5z3Mn.jpg

Poster looks like this: http://i.imgur.com/5W1Kw.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

No idea why it's such a big HDD, but it looks sick. I'm seriously considering getting it because my current Xbox which has a 20GB HDD only has 1.1GB of space left.

Edited by Cobb

I would love 320 gigs. I can't install a damn game on my hard drive because I don't have enough memory left. I only have like 8 games worth of memory and I have less than 8 GB left.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have no idea what happened but I was playing campaign with two friends on hardcore, and midway through act 2 one of them became invincible. We just breezed through two acts because he just walked to everyone and killed them without taking damage.

• 2 weeks later...

Multiplayer is great although people who abuse the sawed-off shotgun sometimes make me want to just stop playing. Campaign was okay, I didn't think it was particularly great but it kept me interested enough to play the whole thing and co-op was fun. Horde in one word is amazing, best thing about this game imo.

Edited by Dash